skywest to fly 190 for ual

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
With the last 737 coming offline and scope being relaxed
Only one of the two "facts" quoted above is true. Without both being true, it's just trolling; UA scope remains 70 seats.

Besides, how do you know that UA is not shopping for 100 seat mainline aircraft? ;)

Last edited:
If its always the last thing, why would they have painted the lines then. Your own example doesnt make sense. Add the paint with what ive heard from a source and presto.

If its always the last thing, why would they have painted the lines then. Your own example doesnt make sense. Add the paint with what ive heard from a source and presto.

Riddle me this... has UAL signed a scope concession allowing the 190 to be flown by outsourced flying?

And what I meant by the lines being painted is that there is no relation to lines and aircraft actually appearing...

This is the kind of crap "Browntothebone" would have started if he were not terminated.....

-Dang, sometimes I do miss that brownbagofcrap.

Brown got terminated? When did this happen? hmmm

Just come up with a better thread title next time drama queen.

If I recall EWR has 727 lines painted for UAL but you don't see those showing up do ya?!

Latest resources

Back