SKywest takes more Union Work

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Question:

What's a "schmuck", and is an F'n one better or worse than the unmodified variety?

LJ, Joey Merchant, OhPlease, asaDrivel,faggyIrish,DR, ASA mismanagement,superpoop,DR,asarjman etc etc!

Did NOT VOTE for The Brieling-Jackson Coalition!
But I did stay at the Holiday Inn Express last night!
VOTED IN FAVOR of STRIKING!
WWW.NOPILOTLEFTBEHIND.COM
You can still change your vote if you f@&*k-ed and voted for the Brieling-Jackson Coalition!

You idiots are telling skyw pilots to get a union, when it is a UNION carrier that is losing it flying! I hope blue dont get alpa, I don't want to lose our flying!

wah wah, I don't want to lose my flying. Sissy boy.

VOTED IN FAVOR of STRIKING!

Notice how they sidestep the issue everytime someone points out that its ASA who's going to get the first chunk of Comair' flying.

Bunch of hypocrites!

VOTED NO!

Last edited:
from Ron Reber's message on SWOL -

"ASA may be better positioned to fly these jets in CVG. But while the details and decisions are being worked out, we need to remember that ASA and SkyWest are a powerful alliance - we have to be. Once again, the overarching principle is that what is good for Inc. is good for us."

Question:

What's a "schmuck", and is an F'n one better or worse than the unmodified variety?
Schmuck, a Yiddish word, has a range of meaning depending on context. In its most innocuous use, a schmuck is a person who does a stupid thing, in which case “dumb schmuck” is the appropriate expression.

Wouldn't "dumb schmuck" be redundant? I'm guessing F'n would be worse.

In its most innocuous use, a schmuck is a person who does a stupid thing, in which case “dumb schmuck” is the appropriate expression.

You mean something along the lines of Lynn whining to SH and CT about her propaganda materials being balled up and stuffed in her mailbox? You mean something like having CP Lightfeet taking posters down, and then having to put them back up? That a good example? Thought so.

VOTED IN FAVOR of Striking!
Did NOT vote for The Brieling-Jackson Amusement Center!

I see you can't come up with a GOOD reply. I must be right then!

most people on here will never come up with more of a response than that. They think because they are in a union they have all the answers. Heres my Response

VOTED IN FAVOR of the payraise
VOTED NO..... for alpa by not sending in my card.

Notice how they sidestep the issue everytime someone points out that its ASA who's going to get the first chunk of Comair' flying.

Bunch of hypocrites!

VOTED NO!

Either way, this is not going to go over well around the industry.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back