• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest/Republic & Scope

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ePilot22, ASA_Aviator, bluesky3, camyz125, crj567, dh2981, FlyFastJets, flyinlow, FMEpilot, General Lee, greed, i fly boxes, Jetjockey, Lilah, Max Q, Rez O. Lewshun, smeggler, tiffanytaylor, Whocares?

Here comes post #14,085. Tool.

eP.

Here comes post #14,085. Tool.

eP.

Dude, you got WORKED. Admit it. You have no good response. Just sit in a corner and cry like usual.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Sorry boys but I don't plan on voting on ANYTHING that relaxes the scope and codeshare we have in our contract.

I'd prefer we buy them ourselves and fly them ourselves - giving guys who want career progression the chance to interview and fly them.

Gup

Please do

Do you mean a STAPLE? Ridiculous. That will NEVER fly again, GUP. The Bond ammendment (Sp?) also won't allow it. If you merge, you WILL go to arbitration.

Bye Bye--General Lee

No dumbass. I'm talking deliveries to WN that will create openings in our ranks. I could care less about actually purchasing a regional.

Gup

No dumbass. I'm talking deliveries to WN that will create openings in our ranks. I could care less about actually purchasing a regional.

Gup

Hey, easy now, no need to get testy. If you were talking about deliveries, then you know that Gary Kelly said no new net gain of planes through 2012, so that probably won't happen. I was talking about your RIDICULOUS attempt at trying to Staple the F9 guys. Honestly, you can't treat a group of pilots like that, even if you really do have big egos and think your poop doesn't stink, like you actually do. Really now, get some manners. Are you okay now? Cooled off yet? Good.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Gen Lee

I don't post here much. I don't agree with most of what you say, and probably won't argue this with you too much. You mentioned that DAL, UAL/CAL etc are about to enter negotiations and they won't give up scope. Negotiations are just that, pilots want this, company won't give up that. Company wants this, pilots won't give up that. You sound rather confident that the pilots are going to get all they want. Negotiations don't work that way. Historically, DAL managment has negotiated the scope they want, not the DAL pilots. Aside from "I know me and my DAL buddies won't give up scope", what makes you so confident that DCI won't be flying larger planes in the future?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back