Skywest radio

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Finally

Can some one explain to me why Skywest always sounds like they are not speaking into the mike or are afraid to speak up on ATC. Everytime I hear Skywest respond to ATC they are totally unreadable. Is it a thing with the CRJ or are the pilots just not speaking up clearly on the radio. Tired of listening to pilots not maning up on the radio. Come on little boys, man up.

Is it "maning" up, or "manning" up. I'm not sure.

It is simple, when you fly 18 hour credit, 4 day trips that start at 0500 and finish at 2030 and have multiple 2-3 hour airport appreciation breaks daily, in planes with deferred APUs to PSP, TUS, IAH and a few more hot spots around the country, you would be spent too.
Or they could just practicing on their 50 missions over Moline radio voice....

Some guys do talk fast and sound like they have a load of crap in their mouths, but not limited to just one segment of aviation.

Can some one explain to me why Skywest always sounds like they are not speaking into the mike or are afraid to speak up on ATC. Everytime I hear Skywest respond to ATC they are totally unreadable. Is it a thing with the CRJ or are the pilots just not speaking up clearly on the radio. Tired of listening to pilots not maning up on the radio. Come on little boys, man up.

Sounds like somebody has a case of the Mondays, ohh wait it is Thursday...

You really don't have to sound like you are going on your last mission to save the world, has nothing to do with being a man because women do it also. It is called communication. Relax!

Latest resources

Back