• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest Q's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Both Skywest and Frontier are CASS. I have used frontier a few times and they have always been great! Thanks guys

Actually, this is VERY GOOD!

If I ever return to a regional in the US, I don't want to work for one with a 'UNION'. SkyWest would be my preferrance!

UNIONS are not good for businesses!

The ALPA cronies should be here any minute now.

Flame war commences in 3, 2, 1...

When we did the Continental flying, those pilots lost the UAL and DAL travel benefits. It's not a big deal for pilots, it's the families it causes the problem for

Not quite true. We did lose the United benefits but were still able to use Delta. United seems to be the one that's pretty tight about whether you live in a domicile that handles any of their flying. And the Continental flying was unique in that those planes and pilots never left that system.

Not quite true. We did lose the United benefits but were still able to use Delta. United seems to be the one that's pretty tight about whether you live in a domicile that handles any of their flying. And the Continental flying was unique in that those planes and pilots never left that system.

Not true.
Some pilots I know (Looking in mirror) picked up trips out of PSP, Den, SLC and PDX while in the IAH domicile and still were not allowed UAL bennies.

Still, what was said was true. To me, no problem loosing UAL bennies cause my family, cept for my son on occasion, does not use them.

Will be interesting to see how MKE bennies are handled..time will tell.

So, what did I say that wasn't true. You were based in IAH so weren't able to use UAL bennies. Sounds exactly like what I posted above. I was based there too and did some traveling with my family at the time. I'm fairly certain my version of the events is dead on.

Latest resources

Back