• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest Q's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am also thinking of making the lateral move to skywest. Would I have to do the group interview process or is there some way to get around this if you're current 121?

I am also thinking of making the lateral move to skywest. Would I have to do the group interview process or is there some way to get around this if you're current 121?
I'd put your app in through the website and plan on attending a group interview. If they call you in before the group interview, great. If not, no sense in passing up seniority waiting for them to call you when you can just go to a group interview. Good Luck!

Fill out the online app, they might just call you with 121 time. If you know anyone, get them to walk your resume that will get you called immediately.

So in all honesty what are a instructors chance of getting hired for SKW with a high internal recommendation (top 20 pilot) and just having the mins of 1000/100? I know the EMB will most likely occur when that does happen but I thought why not ask you guys who might know more about the HR at SKW.

The recomendations help a lot, get a letter, apply online, then go to a group interview.

so which is easier to commute to from ORD... DEN or SLC
If you get the RJ, you should have no prob getting MKE or ORD. If you get the EMB, I'd say the commute to SLC would be easier than DEN. There are lots of United people that commute between ORD and DEN and it can be a nightmare. AA, SWA and Frontier are other options out of ORD to DEN. I believe SkyWest flies between SLC and ORD for both UAL and DAL.

and the SKW pilots in the Midwest system might very well lose their DAL and UAL travel benefits!

Doesn't really make any sense to me why this would happen. I've never flown a Delta flight but still use travelnet. Though, if it did, we'd still have cass with all of them.

When we did the Continental flying, those pilots lost the UAL and DAL travel benefits. It's not a big deal for pilots, it's the families it causes the problem for

So there is an agreement with Frontier then? B/c I know Frontier has three/four flights IND-DEN. Just wondering. The Bro wouldnt be bad if that were the case.

Latest resources

Back