• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest pilot tool rides a belt loader

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He's neither a tool or a "dumbazz". Does it make you feel cool to bash this guy for doing more than just his job? Get a life!

I think we have a winner for the id of his union rep!

O wait....

He's neither a tool or a "dumbazz". Does it make you feel cool to bash this guy for doing more than just his job? Get a life!

He is a dumbazz and a tool. What if that guy slips and gets pinned against the jetbride? That's not part of his job description! You think the company will take care of the bill? Idiot. Beside that's why we get treated the way we do and the company knows it.

Right. Cause a 'real' pilot would sit on his ass, let the flight go out late, piss and moan about it while sneering at this dude while videotaping this dude so he could run an post it here. Classy.

Right. Cause a 'real' pilot would sit on his ass, let the flight go out late, piss and moan about it while sneering at this dude while videotaping this dude so he could run an post it here. Classy.

So your saying risking your safety to get a airplane on time makes you a real pilot? wtf is wrong with you people! What the hell are they spicing up the koolaid with?!

Skyw pilots would be happy to be replaced by drones if it helped the company.

You guys are so sad. I have helped rampers, CS, FA's many times.. I must be a tool too, or not half as cool as you FI heroes.. So sad.

Latest resources

Back