• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest pilot tool rides a belt loader

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys are so sad. I have helped rampers, CS, FA's many times.. I must be a tool too, or not half as cool as you FI heroes.. So sad.

Its not about being cool or a hero DICK! This is why companies do what they do. Thats why our pay will continue to drag through the mud. This is a safety issue that if something was to happen the company will wipe their hands and say " thanks but thats not your job description" then you loose your medical and can't fly and be cool anymore then what?

Last edited:
Company spirit or not, that was a very unsafe thing to do. A belt loader is not designed to be ridden, much less ridden standing up. Hopefully, this will be brought to the attention of OO's corporate safety department, he could have gotten very, very hurt.

Its not about being cool or a hero DICK! This is why companies do what they do. Thats why our pay will continue to drag through the mud. This is a safety issue that if something was to happen the company will wipe their hands and say " thanks but thats not your job description" then you loose your medical and can't fly and be cool anymore then what?

Well apparetly he can be a ramper...

Unless your mainline united you just look like a tool helping the rampers. It's like going to mcdonalds, ordering a burger and going back in the kitchen to help distribute the orders quicker.

Well apparetly he can be a ramper...

Unless your mainline united you just look like a tool helping the rampers. It's like going to mcdonalds, ordering a burger and going back in the kitchen to help distribute the orders quicker.

Said the GoJet pilot... Brilliant.

It's not like going to McDonalds and ordering a hamburger and then helping out. You don't work there. Better would be you do work at McDonalds and it's your day off and you come in to order a burger and the drive through is 10 cars deep and you decide to then help the kitchen for 20 mins. Now that is what it means to be a team playa. Yea he could have gotten hurt, but he didn't. Should have he helped out,yes but maybe not to an extreme as this. I see you have a b-52 for your avatar. Must mean military background and would explain your thinking a little bit better. You were taught a different way in the military and it works for the military, I get it.

It's not like going to McDonalds and ordering a hamburger and then helping out. You don't work there. Better would be you do work at McDonalds and it's your day off and you come in to order a burger and the drive through is 10 cars deep and you decide to then help the kitchen for 20 mins. Now that is what it means to be a team playa. Yea he could have gotten hurt, but he didn't. Should have he helped out,yes but maybe not to an extreme as this. I see you have a b-52 for your avatar. Must mean military background and would explain your thinking a little bit better. You were taught a different way in the military and it works for the military, I get it.

Actually military people are mission orientated. But he's probably one of the few that understands the game.

As an enlisted crew chief/ mechanic I never once saw a pilot/officer help out outside of the cockpit for "the mission".

As an enlisted crew chief/ mechanic I never once saw a pilot/officer help out outside of the cockpit for "the mission".

Your prob right. Once they are out of duty they (military) seem to be a one man mission operation. Here at pinnacle we got pinnacle Pete and a few others who don't grasp that koolaid is bad for you.

Actually I see it more like you are a server in a restaurant and while working you see the kitchen is all backed up. You decide to go help them even though they didn't ask for it and you have never been trained on how to cook. If anything I bet this guy was just getting in the way.

Latest resources

Back