• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest ordered to rehire pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SKYW hires "handwriting experts" to go narc on someone?

I bet the couple SKYW kool-aid drinkers are shocked.

anyone see this reply?

[FONT=ARIAL, Helvetica, Geneva][FONT=ARIAL, Helvetica, Geneva][FONT=ARIAL,]ALPA is not and was not a part of this and it would not have made a difference. How many pilots were terminated in the last 10 years per 1000 at Skywest, at ASA, at Comair... Sorry, the fact is more pilots were terminated at ALPA unionized COMAIR then SKYWEST. The argument is moot.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Like I said earlier, that board is 90% anti pilot and that means anti-union as well. I know for a fact that skywests old route planner that left with Reber was a member of that board. What you quoted from that board is pretty much meaningless just like what I quoted from that board. Nice try though.

PS- Even the sapa disciplinary rep would refute this claim with facts. The facts coming directly from the guy who has these statistics as recently shown on the sapa board state that over 30 skywest pilots have been fired during the past two years. The number of pilots fired at skywest is almost equal to all the other alpa carriers combined. These are the facts and they are indisputable.

Last edited:
If the 30 pilots terminated figure is accurate, then that is really amazing. At most (union) airlines of a similar or even larger size, only a few pilots would have been terminated in the same time span. Terminations, and even forced resignations, are highly unusual events at most unionized carriers.

The 30 plus pilots terminated at Skywest is fact. They fire more pilots than any other regional (and probably airline in general). Why? I have an idea, and i hoping to change things for the better.

Latest resources

Back