• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest or Shuttle America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Growth - history - non-union - small airline feel - employees - management - bases - benefits.....What have I forgot?

Most fun I've ever had in 17 years of airline work. Wish they paid more - the whole industry for that matter!

Baja.

Going2Baja said:
Growth - history - non-union - small airline feel - employees - management - bases - benefits.....What have I forgot?

Most fun I've ever had in 17 years of airline work. Wish they paid more - the whole industry for that matter!

Baja.

You are pathetic. When I get my EMB PIC, I am going straight to FedEx. Then I won't ever have to whine about being a 17-year pilot on commuter pay.

EMB Skillz said:
You are pathetic. When I get my EMB PIC, I am going straight to FedEx. Then I won't ever have to whine about being a 17-year pilot on commuter pay.

You are the PATHETIC one TOOL!!! I left there for a major job until a furlough came.....Made it to the show yet TOOL???? Didn't think so.

What I was saying is that Skyw is one heck of a fun place to work with great employees. I am SOOOOO EVER glad to have never had the disspleasure to fly with a TOOL such as YOURSELF! Skillz.....DOUBT IT!!

Baja.

BTW - When was I whining? What a TOOL!!

I'd say go for Shuttle America E170 if given the option. Nice aircraft and that would be preferable to flying a CRJ or EM2 in my opinion. The entire regional business is a crap shoot anyway - you might as well fly something super-advanced and comfortable like the E170. Good luck and let us know which way you choose.

ORD is all CRJ700 for SkyWest!! So you wont have to fly the 200. (to much, some trips go through DEN)

Go to SkyWest.

If you go to Shuttle you might have to pull gear for unqualified/unprofessional pilots like EMB Skillz. SkyW all the way!!

Baja.

Are you sure it is shuttle and not republic. Right now republic is the one getting airplanes with shuttle already having thier fleet.

Go to the place that you think will make you happy. Look at the history, current happenings, and thier affiliations with thier legacy airline. Both fly for delta and that may not be a good thing...but who really knows.

Go to both interviews. If you get offered a job at both, pick the one that gives you more of that warm-fuzzy feeling. If only one of them offers you a job, take it. If one offers you a job/class date first, take that one. If neither one offers you a job, go apply else where. Good luck with it, whatever happens.

-Blucher:D

Brasilia Flyer said:
Just don't be like some of the idiots I've heard about bypassing an EMB class in hopes of getting a CRJ class. Someone needs to tell these guys that seniority is DATE OF HIRE. Besides, you'll spend most of your career flying jets. Wouldn't you want some EMB time in your logbook so you can brag that you've flown a man's airplane?
No doubt. Fools. They're probalbly afraid that they can't handle a turboprop....he he

Latest resources

Back