Skywest or ExpressJet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Newman quick question.

Who payed his legal expenses? I bet he is at least 40k in the hole for lawyers/lost pay. Suddenly that 2% seems pretty minor for loss of medical/ legal help. by conservitive estimates you would have to work here for like 20 years to make it less cost effective to pay your 2%.

By the way you are a complete chump.

Whats the turnaround time on Xjet contacting me via email for an interview? I submitted my resume/app online last week on Wednesday night. I left Angela a voice mail just to make sure she received everything and to call me on my cell or email me if she has any further questions. Whats the norm? 2 weeks?

Newman quick question.

Who payed his legal expenses? I bet he is at least 40k in the hole for lawyers/lost pay. Suddenly that 2% seems pretty minor for loss of medical/ legal help. by conservitive estimates you would have to work here for like 20 years to make it less cost effective to pay your 2%.

By the way you are a complete chump.

If he wins the lawsuit then the company will probably pay for his lawyers. If he loses the lawsuit then the termination was just and shouldnt have bothered filing one. This person you speak of worked here for quite a while and probably had a lot of money saved up from years of paying no dues.

LOL So ive been told

If you goto Skywest you will save hundreds if not thousands of dollars in wasted dues money. Plus you can have the security of never having to worry about going on strike. You can wait for other airlines to get the better contracts then watch as we match them. Patience is key to survival in this buisness. This is why SkyWest is a superior place to work. We do not demand outrageous payraises all at once. We are content waiting for other airlines to do the heavy lifting

If you goto Skywest you will save hundreds if not thousands of dollars in wasted dues money. Plus you can have the security of never having to worry about going on strike. You can wait for other airlines to get the better contracts then watch as we match them. Patience is key to survival in this buisness. This is why SkyWest is a superior place to work. We do not demand outrageous payraises all at once. We are content waiting for other airlines to do the heavy lifting

Yeah thats great.. Nothing like being a giant leach.. Guess that kinda shows the mentality at SW

Oh boy...

HelloNewman:

WTF? Attrition may be good for your career so far as upgrade goes, but as far as your career goes, I would be hesitant to go anyplace where attrition is too far away from the norm, as it may signal issues at the company that are negatively effecting the people, investors or the like (oh, and attrition doesn't mean growth, i.e. TSA). When the check bounces, reserve sucks, you don't have the time to upgrade, and get booted to the street, I don't imagine a quick upgrade should have been the single biggest determinant to one's career choice. Upgrade time and union dues/protection/constraints are but two factors I would hope all pilots consider--I don't think any one factor single trumps...

Holy $hit!!! Scab in the making without a doubt. Dad's a big Republican and told you about how unions were ruining America huh.

Thats some strong Cool-Aide. But hey, whatever suits you.

Yeah thats great.. Nothing like being a giant leach.. Guess that kinda shows the mentality at SW

PLEASE do not think that Newman speaks for the majority of SKW pilots. Most of us, Pro union or con, are very concerned about attitudes like his/hers/its and he does not speak for ME!

I almost wonder if Newman isn't really an evil genius posting these inflammatory thoughts and sitting back to enjoy the fallout.

If he is for real, IMHO he officially wins the prize for the most ignorant poster ever on these boards (big prize)!

Latest resources

Back