• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest new hire classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
[FONT=’Tahoma’]EMB Newhire classes will be held on: 9/8/10 (20 new hire pilots), 9/27/10 (20 new hire pilots) [/FONT]
[FONT=’Tahoma’][/FONT]
[FONT=’Tahoma’][/FONT]
[FONT=’Tahoma’]CRJ Upgrade/transition class: 10/4/10 (20 CRJ Captains and 10 first officers)[/FONT]

[FONT=’Tahoma’][/FONT]

[FONT=’Tahoma’][/FONT]
[FONT=’Tahoma’] Domiciles will be Denver and Chicago[/FONT]

[FONT=’Tahoma’][/FONT]
"And now you know, and knowing is half the battle...."

[FONT=’Tahoma’]EMB Newhire classes will be held on: 9/8/10 (20 new hire pilots), 9/27/10 (20 new hire pilots) [/FONT]

[FONT=’Tahoma’]CRJ Upgrade/transition class: 10/4/10 (20 CRJ Captains and 10 first officers)[/FONT]

[FONT=’Tahoma’]Domiciles will be Denver and Chicago[/FONT]

"And now you know, and knowing is half the battle...."

May I be the first to welcome the EMB newhires to a life of crap pay, crap schedules, crap benefits and crap morale. But the company propaganda is a cut above. Enjoy.

Word is of the 40 new hires, 36 of them are furloughed UAL.

Are u quoting the original announcement that 36 UAL furloughees will get a chance to work at SKW or do you have info that 36 UAL furloughees have accepted the offer and have taken the 36 slots? From the thread on APC it sounded like only 20 UAL furloughees have acceptd the offer, so just wondering if u have any new info.

The last "rumor" I heard was all 40 are United furloughs.

anyone got a best guess if the next round of classes (when there is one) will go to the poolies or ual furloughs?

I think thats it for United guys... Next classes will go to poolies/new interviews.. My guess is they will wait tell after the holidays...

Thanks amcnd. Fingers crossed. Will all new hires go onto the braz? Is it possible they could hire directly into the rj?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back