• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest new hire classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When have the SAPA guys ever had the nads or even the ability!

Can you articulate even a general plan of how the SAPA guys would even begin to force a one list?
Lets see, SAPA is a company funded Association, bought and paid for. The only way the company will force one list is if there is an advantage for the company. SAPA gives the masses a warm comfortable feeling.......that's all! You can get the same warm wet feeling by peeing in your pants on a cool day, same end result.
PBR

When have the SAPA guys ever had the nads or even the ability

How about when SAPA forced the jumpseat issue agianst UAL, who blinked then balloonknot?

Does UAL mainline have priority on OO UAL express, big efffffing nooo.

How did ALPO like having that drip off their chin?

I am for one list BTW......

Rez, find a union that works for the regionals, until then no way.

Go read the letter. It doesn't look very good for forcing one list. The only way this will happen is by the OO pilots forcing the issue.

Sadly, unless there were some major fences for west coast bases, you will not see OO guys pushing the issue. I know their out there, but I have yet to meet one who supports one list.

Sadly, unless there were some major fences for west coast bases, you will not see OO guys pushing the issue. I know their out there, but I have yet to meet one who supports one list.

I am one who would support one list. I think we should bring in a union even if we don't merge lists.

It will be up to you guys to force the issue. Lets see if the SAPA guys really have the nads to run with this one. Otherwise, XJT will either capitulate or the Jerry pulls the plug.

DING DING DING

Jerry has an ace in his back pocket and it's not good for xjet.

DING DING DING

Jerry has an ace in his back pocket and it's not good for xjet.

Jerry always has an ace in his back pocket. Bluffing with a crap hand is dangerous in this game....

My crystal ball shows some growth on the Skywest side of the house soon.

Jerry always has an ace in his back pocket. Bluffing with a crap hand is dangerous in this game....

My crystal ball shows some growth on the Skywest side of the house soon.

DING! DING! DING!

Makes you wonder after the busiest schedule ever and now entering into the usual slow down season until the Holidays.
Hiring pilots/upgrades, holding FA group interviews again and another posting looking for dispatchers after they just hired some, but actually that's probably making up for a few dispatchers that are leaving. Hmmmm.

As much as I hate to admit it, betting against Jerry will usually cause a net loss in your bankroll.
PBR

Latest resources

Back