• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest, Inc. - ATW's Regional Airline of the Year

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I love how XPOO is so worried about Mesa all the time. Whats with that? Of all airlines to "what up?"... Sad.

That is all fine. Now if they could only treat and value thier highly skilled and experienced workers like humans and a tresured asset instead of an expense on a ledger sheet.

I don't know about XPOO's other Mesa posts, but maybe this one can be explained by the number of times each has been awarded this recognition. In the last 40 years, 33 airlines have received it once. It was not awarded in 1993. Two (Mesa and Comair) have received it twice, and Skywest has now received it thrice. I imagine since Comair is no longer with us, XPOO felt a need to give a neener neener to the only remaining two time recipient. No doubt, Mesa will get another a few more years down the road to even the awards again.

I love how XPOO is so worried about Mesa all the time. Whats with that? Of all airlines to "what up?"... Sad.

Uh, weren't you the one on here bragging about the same damn thing this past summer? Just giving you a taste of your medicine, my friend. Competition benefits the customer, right? Game on!

Uh, weren't you the one on here bragging about the same damn thing this past summer? Just giving you a taste of your medicine, my friend. Competition benefits the customer, right? Game on!

I dont think so. I didn't think Mesa won ATW airline of the year last year. Did they?

Prettiest girl in the trailer park?

Trophy for best effort by one of the team's nine co-captains.

Latest resources

Back