• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I bet you would love it you little Skywest dirtbag. You might want to wish for a major to be hiring. They may have a higher pay scale for flying a DC-9. How does the "over-ride" work again for the CRJ-900?

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Mesa have a higher hourly rate than Skywest for the 900?

Wow, excuse me for wishing to get off reserve. How dare I? What am I supposed to want? For us to furlough? Would that make you happy? I guess I am a dirtbag for wanting a better QOL?

You don't disagree with Moroni Metro. He da man. And yes, he hates skywest enough that he would be happy to see you without a job....if you work for skywest. Better yet...Tell you what, why don't ya head on down to phoenix on a Thurs. night and go the The Library. Rock all night with the GStringer, and maybe, if you're lucky Moroni will buy you a beer. And then, and only then can you understand the Moroni Metro....Good luck!

Trojan

Skyw often has more reserves in each domicile than Pinnacle has systemwide. Obviously they hired a lot in 2008 expecting something to happen that hasn't happened yet... I'd like them to start hiring too so I can apply, but I don't see it happening anytime soon - especially when Midwest bites the bullet and those pilots need to be reabsorbed.

we're getting 100 CRJ1000's. either that or we're furloughing 300. I've heard both.

I bet you would love it you little Skywest dirtbag. You might want to wish for a major to be hiring. They may have a higher pay scale for flying a DC-9. How does the "over-ride" work again for the CRJ-900?

SKW pisss in your Cheerios?

W

Please people, the only thing to discuss is the HNL -700 domicile. Chips is building a condo complex on the north shore for us and I just got appointed to the FA selection committee. It's going to be sweet.... you'll see.

Scott

ps- the tahiti overnights are mine.. all mine... me, muffin, bambi and some lucky FO....

Korihor? Is that really you? Man, it's been a while.

-Goose

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Mesa have a higher hourly rate than Skywest for the 900?

mmmmno.

Hourly payscale is higher. Not to mention profit sharing here at SkyW which bumps me up a few more bucks and hour. Stock purchase plan is awesome. I could probably get really specific here but don't have the energy.

You don't disagree with Moroni Metro. He da man. And yes, he hates skywest enough that he would be happy to see you without a job....if you work for skywest. Better yet...Tell you what, why don't ya head on down to phoenix on a Thurs. night and go the The Library. Rock all night with the GStringer, and maybe, if you're lucky Moroni will buy you a beer. And then, and only then can you understand the Moroni Metro....Good luck!

Trojan

Wishing other pilots out of a job, way to uphold the "professional image." People with that kind of attitude have no business being a professional pilot.

Latest resources

Back