• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKywest hiring Q1 2010

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good to hear, I hope it's true. Regionals need more T-Props. Screw the mainline guys and your dreams of flow through.

I'm pretty sure the UAL furloughs would have get hired first under the agreement we have to get the additional 700s. I totally agree than ASA furloughs should come right after.

Scott

I'm pretty sure the UAL furloughs would have get hired first under the agreement we have to get the additional 700s. I totally agree than ASA furloughs should come right after.

Scott
Forget those mainline guys. They had the chance to bring these "little" planes on the property and now it's biting them in the buttocks.
They don't get to flow back and take the jobs before the furloughed ASA guys.
Don't think for a minute if the tables were turned, would they say "Hey, those furloughed regional guys get hired first because we hire from the street!". They would sell out their own mother for a seniority number.

Heck, look at PFT_128, he hored himself out from the very begining to get on with his "dream airlines" at Airtran.

Sure. With published mins of 1500 TT at ASA, it would be interesting to see them hired across the Rockies at the 400 TT they left ASA with.

Sure. With published mins of 1500 TT at ASA, it would be interesting to see them hired across the Rockies at the 400 TT they left ASA with.

400 TT they left ASA with? I don't know who you are speaking for but I doubt it is for any pilot who is furloughed from ASA.

Not sure if SkyWest Ordered the Q400 but I know a while back Skywest & Bombardier had a meeting and a demo of the Q400. This happened less than 6 months ago. Source is my friend from Bombardier who was on demo team.

It means nothing. Manufacturers are always giving demo flights to airline management. Did you know that Jerry flew to France to demo the airbus? Like I said; it means nothing. Airbus payed for his entire trip so Jerry took them up on it.

Latest resources

Back