SkyWest grows again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tomct said:
:rolleyes:Pookie...you are just like the rest of the jack@sses! You are probably one of those that did'nt serve his country in the armed forces. You are definately one of those that blame later...you know, if we did not go to IRAQ and something happened here again in the US, you would be saying ..."we should have gone to IRAQ!" Just SHUT IT and enjoy the freedom the others provide for you! Idiot!

Just Defer...Enough said, you are way too easy! Jack@ss!

Hotwing...AMEN Brother!

Because thats where Bin Laden is from ......IRAQ? ohhhhhh wait, thats that other country that we already forgot about........ Afghanistan. Aviation forum guys, not Political views and selfishness. Were all in this together, calm down!

Fins,

Look, I just don't buy the argument that JA is going to pull a Frank Lorenzo. Is it possible? Yes. But so far he hasn't shown any sign of it. Complaints from the pilot group? A need for better work rules? Yes. Pillaging like Frank did to Eastern? Probably not gonna happen. Either way, please don't blame the pilot group.

Good Luck,

-JP

All in all

pookie said:
Trojan,

You sorry poor arse bastard. You need to focus on the important things like why did Carrol go for it on 4th and 1; why didnt Bush play more; will Bush turn pro?

On a side note, we are all management's step child that gets molested by the uncle from utah. We just need to stick together and not turn the light off. I hope this analogy helps but i have better things to worry about.....

Like why did why did Carrol go for it on 4th and 1; why didnt Bush play more; will Bush turn pro? I hate everything about Texas,....including that no good president.

peace in da midda east
For the record, since there is no other outlet, I'll address this happily. Yes, I will be hungover for 6 months after the loss, however, that game could have gone either way. I agreed with Carrolls decision on 4th and 1. Our special teams all year have been horrible, and LenDale is ALMOST always guaranteed 3 yards everytime he touches the ball. I think Coach Carroll believed our D could stop them with the time left. We didn't, but no matter. 'SC's recruiting is awesome and we will be back in the limelight again. Bush will go pro. He will be everybit as amazing in the Pros, I was sad to know that the Rose Bowl will be the last time I will see him run as a Trojan. Fight ON!

I hope the ASA pilots and Skywest pilots here can unify. Hopefully, they can see what is going on here. It may be our turn to step up to the plate, however, Skywest, your turn, unfortunately, is coming. Good luck to you. No matter what happens though, let's not get into a pissing match between the pilot groups. We need to stay unified if we are going to be successful in our negotiating and success as a pilot group.

Trojan

Last edited:
We all know that Iraq caused 911 and we all know that there are WMDs there so lets go to war.....

To get back to the original thread, I feel dissapointed with the treatment of ASA and feel that we need to have an organization that looks after the interest of ALL pilots. Either it be alpa or someone else, but i think the ball is in your guys court skywest.

Oh yeah, Bush still sucks!

My rankings for next year.....

1. Ohio St
2. Texas
3. USC
4. CAL (optimistic).......OMFG
5. Penn St

This ranking is compiled with the fact that everyone turns pro (ie,..Young, Bush, LenDale,.....).

This is cool

pookie said:
My rankings for next year.....

1. Ohio St
2. Texas
3. USC
4. CAL (optimistic).......OMFG
5. Penn St

This ranking is compiled with the fact that everyone turns pro (ie,..Young, Bush, LenDale,.....).
I agree with that almost.

1) Ohio State
2) Florida State (EVERYONE is returning)
3) Texas
4) LSU
5) USC
Penn State is losing 14 starters, I think it will be hard for JoPA to build with that many seniors gone.

Everyone will go pro, but our 2nd squad is amazing. 'SC needs a big time tailback, but we still have a guy named Herschel Dennis that got into trouble a few years ago (involving a woman in the dorms during camp), and I believe that's why he hasn't played since. We have 2 big named QB's waiting. Cal, unfortunately needs a QB. If Longshore is healthy they will be alright. Ayoob is horrible, and quite frankly I'm surprised Tedford took him under his wing. Didn't mean to Hijack (Can I say that without getting into trouble?) the thread.

I couldnt sleep all night after watching the end of that game...even with an early show the next morning. It was eating me up, but then i realized that regardless of any decision carroll made during that game it was all about vince young. that kid was just amazing. i dont think any defense could have stopped him that night. he did it to us and to ohio st in columbus. i just hope he turns pro.

and we will be back next year... look out for the next stars at SC'

Mark Sanchez TD passes to Jarrett and Patrick Turner is what you will be hearing the next couple of years...

CAL in the top five are you kidding me?????

USC and highflyer,

I am just messin' around with CAl. You are right, Ayoob is horrible. I am hoping that Longshore is healthy for next year. I think USC might have a down year next year but i think they should still win the pac10.

Ohio State looks good, real good and i believe that they will be in the hunt for a bcs title. I was rooting for USC but like you said, highflyer, Young was unstoppable.

Well you can take this for what its worth. A good friend of mine is an intern for skywest out of St. George. And while she is working in the flight operations department doing little B.S office tasks, she caught word on the the next class date.

And what they told her is, April at the very best. So I guess we are already staffed for flyin those 5 new deliveries of 700's.

Latest resources

Back