• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
USCtrojan said:
I agree with that almost.

1) Ohio State
2) Florida State (EVERYONE is returning)
3) Texas
4) LSU
5) USC
Penn State is losing 14 starters, I think it will be hard for JoPA to build with that many seniors gone.

Everyone will go pro, but our 2nd squad is amazing. 'SC needs a big time tailback, but we still have a guy named Herschel Dennis that got into trouble a few years ago (involving a woman in the dorms during camp), and I believe that's why he hasn't played since. We have 2 big named QB's waiting. Cal, unfortunately needs a QB. If Longshore is healthy they will be alright. Ayoob is horrible, and quite frankly I'm surprised Tedford took him under his wing. Didn't mean to Hijack (Can I say that without getting into trouble?) the thread.

Herschel Dennis? He used to be my neighbor here in the LBC. I hope he does make an impact next year. Herschel is quick but needs to gain weight to be compared to Reggie. Anyways, Go USC! Big ups to SkyWest. I hope all those good rumors will come true.

Usc

highflyer7 said:
Dennis tore his ACL......

cmon USC TROJAN, i thought you would have known that..
Herschel Dennis tore his ACL in Spring 2005. He will be healthy by Spring 2006. He is an awesome back, but nobody can compare to Reggie. I'm hoping for another incredible recruiting class.

Trojan

I think you will find five crj700s under your christmas tree, that is the advantage of being cheap whores. Just white out Comair on the nose and off you go.
You people are sad. Don't forget to jump for joy when you find out in three months that you have a new base, CVG.
When are you people going to grow up, and say enough is enough.
I wonder how much you would fly a Delta 767 for?

i believe those five rj's are coming from montreal. who the hell knows these days though.

our recruiting class will be awesome again. i know we are getting a great db from the bay area. we definately need some help back there. the highlight of the team next year will be the wideouts...

No, those five have already left the comair property and are park at one of your maintenance bases.
Good luck to you, i hope you and your new hires enjoy our planes and your half priced jobs.

There are a few Comair birds parked here in Tucson, along with about a dozen FlyI birds, but they are across the field at the Bombardier facility and I'm pretty sure they are all 50's. Nothing to do with SkyWest, but I hear Mesa is looking at them.

My prediction is that the Beavers will beat the Ducks to win the World Series.

I haven't heard anything about that, nor have I seen the aircraft. What's your source?

Latest resources

Back