Skywest Group Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
737 Pylt said:
Your flying skills and your way of talking reflect each other! Another wonder CFI who thinks he knows it all. Where would we be without butt wipes like yourself!?

yeah those darn CFI's always teaching people how to fly and working for WAY too much money.

you are just another example of someone who forgot where they came from. you bad mouth CFI's but i'm willing to bet that the people who got you the job flying the 737 and now the 767 where CFI's at one point. I bet the people that interviewed you for the job you have where CFI's at one point. wonder if you decided to display your dislike for CFI's then if you would be advertising the fact that your a big ol 767 F/O.

~~~^~~~ said:
737Pylt - Wow, your insults are so intelligent, witty and cutting edge. You would be a better replacement for Dave Chappel than Charlie Murphy. Why, I have not heard "butt wipe" since 5th grade!
Fins:
Glad you approve. That probably wasn't too long ago then! Your news briefs are better than Baghdad Bob! I was wondering why we haven't heard any more lies from the rjdc? Working on those briefs? How goes the multi $$million suit?

Jpilot23 said:
yeah those darn CFI's always teaching people how to fly and working for WAY too much money.
Where out of my quote did you get that?

you are just another example of someone who forgot where they came from. you bad mouth CFI's but i'm willing to bet that the people who got you the job flying the 737 and now the 767 where CFI's at one point. I bet the people that interviewed you for the job you have where CFI's at one point. wonder if you decided to display your dislike for CFI's then if you would be advertising the fact that your a big ol 767 F/O.
JPilot, I only point out the obvious! I have no dislike for CFI's. If I don't think someone's opinion is warranted, then I'll tell them! If someone responds like a smart a$$ to me, I'll give it right back at them. Obviously you have NO clue as to what the rjdc represents, so I'll understand your post as not being informed. That being said, go educate yourself on the lies/propoganda told by the leadership there, and you'll understand.

pilotmyf said:
Regarding PBRstreetgilr:
But you are an @sshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I couldn't agree more!

Last edited:
Flyingdutchman said:
call them, and email them!!! they are freaking busy all the time.

I just received a duplicate email from Cassidy about my Aug 7 interview. I think she likes me.

Dear Penthouse.......

W

cos were regional pilots?

yeah thats right, i'm heading down tommorow early so i don't have to wake up and drive 4 hours to get there. so thats my bad. anyway hope to see you all there, and good luck

Latest resources

Back