• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest Group Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Before you go talking up chuck norris just remember those walker texas ranger lever clips of conan

Hoodabundy said:
to answer the first question,,,

I went to the LAX open house and just got hired yesterday.

I was in LA as well, when did you interview in SLC? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, PM ok.

Um..Bueller...Bueller...Bueller. Anybody have anything relating to the thread topic? I'm attending the same group interview and would love some insight.

See you playa's there. Too bad these bozo's have A.D.D. and cant help us with the real topic. Oh well, we'll have to wing it. By the way, Mr. T would totally kick Chuck's ass. T's arms are the size of Chuck's Torso!

at the slc open house they started off showing a couple 'rah-rah' videos about the company to get everyone pumped up about working there. then they gave a brief presentation, asked if anybody had questions and then answered them and collected resumes. then everyone sat around while they took ten people at a time to another room where u sat some more until you were called individually into yet another room. at this point u were given a brief bout of hr questions (any faa actions against u? ever been fired from a job? convicted of a felony..things of that nature. and why do you want to work here). then shown to another room where you choose the date you would like to do the official interview. that was about it.

Latest resources

Back