SkyWest furlough?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Was that at STL? Bad deal for all.

I was referring to Oct of '01. CHQ dumped the Saabs on Shuttle America and rather than furlough in seniority they fired 125 Saab pilots that were on probation.

What was the end result of those 125 pilots? Did they ever get their places back?

Not true!! EMB classes are running once a month with 14-16 newhires a class for the rest of the yesr. CRJ Newhire.. the 3/10 class was the last one until September then newhires every three weeks tell the year is done. EMB upgrade 8-16 every month the rest of the year. RJ upgrade 8-12 every three weeks starting back up in june. (THIS CAN AND WILL CHANGE... IT ALWAYS HAS) most likley for the better.

Not that it really matters, but there was no 3/10 CRJ class. I think the last one was 2/18.

Yes There was... Only 4 pilots but there was a 3/10 class!!

Sorry, maybe I should've been more specific. I thought there was no newhire CRJ class starting on 3/10. And this was only an assumption of mine based on the fact that they told me my 3/10 CRJ newhire class was cxld.

Was the class for transitions and/or upgrades only, I hope? (otherwise, I was flat-out lied to.)

Latest resources

Back