• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest earning call notes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As a 16+ year ASA pilot, I have never seen better leadership here....We have had some terrible leaders in the past and this is a huge improvement...I'll take another pint of koolaid please....

You are a 16+ year ASA pilot!?!
:laugh:

You and our pilot "crj567" should get together and have a wrist slitting party...Obviously life sucks for you two...

As a 16+ year ASA pilot, I have never seen better leadership here....We have had some terrible leaders in the past and this is a huge improvement...I'll take another pint of koolaid please....
Joe,
You are quit obviously.......a moron. I had the full BH treatment for 6+ years, and when I heard he was going, I was worried he wouldn't go far enough, turns out ATL will do for now. You just traded Jeffery Dahmer for John Wayne Gacy, you just don't know it yet. He is way more sophisticated, than the previous idiots you enjoyed in the past, PBS is the opening gambit, I cannot imagine the "special" treatment he has in store for you and the XJET guys. Sorry Joe, chipper isn't much better and the TFAYDs are heartwarming, but I will take our lot vs yours, BH is just plain mean. As I said before, I am glad he is your problem now!
PBR

Joe,
You are quit obviously.......a moron. I had the full BH treatment for 6+ years, and when I heard he was going, I was worried he wouldn't go far enough, turns out ATL will do for now. You just traded Jeffery Dahmer for John Wayne Gacy, you just don't know it yet. He is way more sophisticated, than the previous idiots you enjoyed in the past, PBS is the opening gambit, I cannot imagine the "special" treatment he has in store for you and the XJET guys. Sorry Joe, chipper isn't much better and the TFAYDs are heartwarming, but I will take our lot vs yours, BH is just plain mean. As I said before, I am glad he is your problem now!
PBR

Sorry, let me put down my cup of Koolaid....

Ok, let me say that Brad is better than anything I have seen here at ASA in 16 years. I'm sorry you are such a bitter and miserable person....maybe you should find some other place to work. Could you take crj567 with you....Maybe you guys can get a group discount on razor blades...

Why is this humorous to you? ASA is a place where many have chosen to hang their hats. I'm sorry to say many regionals are not. Why would this make you happy?

How is it at all funny to make over $100,000/year, have 14+ days off a month and get 4 weeks of vacation that (until now) is more like 12-13 weeks/year? I just don't get that? That is better than probably 80% of all jobs in America. There are many, many people that are completely and totally satisfied with their job at a Regional Airline - as there are flying King Airs for Charter or Air Ambulance, or even Navajo's flying checks or auto parts. Delta is NOT the be all, end all for job satisfaction in the world. In fact, there are hundreds of pilots at ASA with 16+ years, and more like them at places like Eagle, Republic, ExpressJet, Skywest, etc. When I worked at Piedmont, there were MANY pilots there over 20 years, and were perfectly happy in their lives flying a small Turboprop around for 100K.

I stay for the hot Flight Attendants!!!

Ohh now he will just throw out the "iPhone typing" excuse.

Some real terds on this site, that demand to be call professionals.

Sure'am...and enjoying it....How about you?

16 years is a long time to work for the same airline.

Even better to enjoy 16 years of growth and positive improvements at your company...how many pilots can claim that?

Here's to 16 more Joe! :beer:

Latest resources

Back