• Start date
  • Watchers 22

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No idea, but I hope that someone with a camera is around to document your next f-up.

Pics? Seriously??

I swear the high school mentality of some on this forum make me shake my head and wonder what new low this industry will reach.

WTF?

Where's the drama-tornado you're speaking of?

Also photo-deets!

I saw the pics, only one blade left the rest flew all over the place. Had to pick up pieces at the other gates. I didn't realize they used jetways with the Bros. I guess they won't anymore.

I'm not too familiar with the Bro, but I can imagine there's only a foot or two clearance between the MCD and the prop. So hitting the jetway wouldn't be to hard if the ramper was a little slow with the stop signal or was looking at the wrong "T".

Yea lets call it 12 - 15 feet from the BRO "T" and the RJ "T" at gate 82. And the Bro does not use a jetway.

Well I guess I was definately talking out of my butt. I thought they used jetways like Mesaba does on the Saabs. Very close fit!:blush:

Well I guess I was definately talking out of my butt. I thought they used jetways like Mesaba does on the Saabs. Very close fit!:blush:

Which is why the bridge should be pulled well back and out of the safety area when parking. It's only moved in after the prop stops.

No idea, but I hope that someone with a camera is around to document your next f-up.

Pics? Seriously??

I swear the high school mentality of some on this forum make me shake my head and wonder what new low this industry will reach.

I used to have this problem as well, then I started wearing boxer briefs.
They don't get all bunched up like the tighty whities do.

Missed it by THAT much.

Latest resources

Back