• Start date
  • Watchers 22

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No idea, but I hope that someone with a camera is around to document your next f-up.
Pics? Seriously??
I swear the high school mentality of some on this forum make me shake my head and wonder what new low this industry will reach.

If your high and mighty "AirJackson is so above high school mentality" mantra actually applied to your own life, you might have a leg to stand on. A quick search of your posts in regards to GoJets reveals you to be no better than those you condemn.

Hypocrite.

I fully expect the media to be there if I f-up. Keeps me on my toes.
You think you're going to get a do-over?

Sounds like the story unfolds like this:

Gate 82 is an RJ gate that never sees a Brasilia. Video shows the plane is 100% on the line and following every direction that the marshaller is giving...
Some minimum-wage, weakest-link, high-school dropout, dumbass jetway driver doesn't understand the difference between an RJ and a Prop and drives the jetway to like he does every time an RJ shows up at the gate. Pilots doing Everything right and some cowboy retard jetway driver throws the jetway into the prop....Captain could do nothing to stop it.

Then AirJackson cries about people being mean to the Jetway driver and says we should be ashamed for holding professionals personally responsible for their actions.

There was no jetway driver... There is NO REASON to use the jetway and thus wasnt used since pax are unloaded/loaded thru the stairs straight ahead against the terminal.

Gate 82 is a multi use gate, the RJ "T" is about 12-15 feet after the Bro "T". The jetway is pretty much in a fixed place, sooooooo.. The BRO was marshalled to the wrong "T" and was "driven" into the jetway. Also from what I understand there was no wingwalkers either...

Until the NTSB report is released on the whole story that is....

Sounds like the story unfolds like this:

Gate 82 is an RJ gate that never sees a Brasilia. Video shows the plane is 100% on the line and following every direction that the marshaller is giving...

There's video of the airplane being marshaled in? Does it also show the jetway in motion? Please post a link.

No idea, but I hope that someone with a camera is around to document your next f-up.

Pics? Seriously??

I swear the high school mentality of some on this forum make me shake my head and wonder what new low this industry will reach.

Do you mean to say you go out of your way to avoid photos of incidents/accidents? How noble of you. Some of us are curious to see things visually as they can tell a better story than what gets printed by the media. Is sex before marriage taboo, too?

i thought mesa was the only one capable of running a turbo prop into a stationary object. what the hell are the flight crew members doing??

Latest resources

Back