• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest Atlanta Base - coming soon.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How big of a majority was that bub? What kind of a sales job did it take? How do the Brasilia drivers whos back your stepping on feel about their pay? The majority will speak soon, and you will have an ALPA card. Despite your lap-dog tendancies, you will still be looked out for. I hope you will be gratefull.

I will not be greatful until ALPA goes the hell away. I do not care whos back I stepped on. I got a raise and that is all that matters. The amount of the majority does not matter what matters is the majority spoke. Sorry you can't spin it any other way the majority spoke.

SOOO, I am reading between the lines here and it's the unions fault.

Does your rant ever change ?

Who's fault it is does not matter. All that matters is that we all look forward to a non union future together.

What's with all the hostility? Pilot's don't pick where management puts domiciles, nor do they choose which planes to fly/routes, etc... Once again the idiot fringe is going after the wrong enemy. Y'all need to slow down a bit and think before you throw your emmotions around like a bunch of teenage girls. Assuming this is true, good luck to those destined for the worst domicile in the Skywest system. On the bright side for those unlucky ones, you do get the benefit of having direct flights to pretty much anywhere else in the world, which is kind of nice.

-Blucher

Kind of like riding with in a cockpit with a guy who curses out every other company on the radio because that pilot is a "whore" because they fly for XYZ carrier. I'm pretty sure that guy/girl didn't decide for the whole airline on what thier payscale would be.

you skywest pos's need to stand up grow a set and get paid to fly the 700' and 900'

2% override my a$$.

You guys are the gutter balls of the industry

a fckn bunch of wannabe's.

The truth hurts there is a reason a lot of us don't have much of a love loss for skywest pilots.

What's with all the hostility? Pilot's don't pick where management puts domiciles, nor do they choose which planes to fly/routes, etc... Once again the idiot fringe is going after the wrong enemy. Y'all need to slow down a bit and think before you throw your emmotions around like a bunch of teenage girls. Assuming this is true, good luck to those destined for the worst domicile in the Skywest system. On the bright side for those unlucky ones, you do get the benefit of having direct flights to pretty much anywhere else in the world, which is kind of nice.

-Blucher

It's good to see a few level headed people on here. The rest is just fodder and entertainment.

HelloNewman is not a SkyWest pilot -- no way. I think he actually works for ASA and hates SkyWest and does whatever he can to make us look bad.

Read some of his other posts. I believe he is. Whenever he's not babbling about how great OO is to not have a union and how wondeful his paycheck is, he responds to other posts like ORD stuff rather coherently. He is still a tool though.

doesn't matter what you think, what matters isthe majority spoke. Good thing folks like you aren't running the show here at SkyWest

Dude, what I think is not the issue. To be clear, the majority (allbeit a small one) voted to take a token pay increase. Despite your simplistic thinking, that doesn't mean that the majority feel that they are being paid a fair wage.

You are constantly on this board under an anonymous moniker and professing to know what the SKW pilots think and want. You consistently show your ignorance. Your reputation may catch up with you.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back