• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest Atlanta Base - coming soon.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
you skywest pos's need to stand up grow a set and get paid to fly the 700' and 900'

2% override my a$$.

You guys are the gutter balls of the industry

a fckn bunch of wannabe's.

Your ignorance knows no bounds.

Guys, as I have said before and will say again. Delta is sick and tired of ASA constant lack of performance. It is not the contract with the pilots, it is the total lack of leadership and effectiveness. We cannot and will not get out of our own way. Our Attitude at our upper ranks stinks. Ask DAL, they hate dealing with the arrogance.
SKW on the other hand does as much as they can to get the job done. DAL sees this. The will not financially penalize SKW for ASA's errors. SKW saved DAL backside with buying the POS airline. They will transfer the flying right out from underneath us. If we give up a stink the will change the DCI contract. The ship is sinking, time to get off.

Who gives a crap. We've set up shop in SLC for close to 2 years now? Doesn't Freedom have an ATL domicile now?

I just wish ASA had small satellite bases all over the damn country. Nothing seems to be safe outside of ATL for us.

Who gives a crap. We've set up shop in SLC for close to 2 years now? Doesn't Freedom have an ATL domicile now?

I just wish ASA had small satellite bases all over the dang country. Nothing seems to be safe outside of ATL for us.

Yes. Freedom does have an ATL domicile, to answer your question. I will save my canned "it's management's fault" and "you guys are killing the industry" responses for another post. I'm just too damn tired, and I'm thinking my wife wants the sex tonight.

And yes, I long for satellite bases here. CAE would be a perfect candidate with the 4-5 airplanes we overnight there. I love the idea of being left alone to do my job without having to be in close proximity to management.

you skywest pos's need to stand up grow a set and get paid to fly the 700' and 900'

2% override my a$$.

You guys are the gutter balls of the industry

a fckn bunch of wannabe's.

See you in ATL buddy! Hope you didn't pay too much for training.

Delta is sick and tired of ASA constant lack of performance.
it is the total lack of leadership and effectiveness.
Our Attitude at our upper ranks stinks.
Ask DAL, they hate dealing with the arrogance.

In case you're unaware, ASA management is Delta! Skippy (gone now), Brian, Tutt, Gary Gross, DiNota and others all came from Delta. So, you can't tell me that Delta has no say or control over this management team. What did Delta do when they owned us with Skip in charge? Think about it.

Hoser

Airtime,
You are an idiot/moron/bitter loser. Do you think all SKW pilots like our ********************ty pay on the big rjs? Your comment on our 2% and no balls is like saying hey ASA grow some balls and get a contract. What do you want us to do quit? move back 4 years? Will joing the ranks of crappy regionals make us men in your eyes? Get a life.yeah were trying to get a union but who know what will happen.Oh wait you apparently you been negotiatin for 4 years, does that mean you have no backbone? I certaintly won't accuse you of that. PILOTS DONT HAVE CONTROL OF MANAGMENT DECISIONS.Face we are all labor and unfortunetley have little/no control of our destiny.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back