• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest Atlanta Base - coming soon.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They've already done this at LAX and SFO (and previously DFW before it closed). The idea is to keep a few reserves around in case someone times out/ has an emergency/ calls in sick etc... They'll also use them to ferry/reposition aircraft. I wouldn't read into this too much.

I believe that 11 of the 900s are supposed to operate out of ATL.

Little off topic, but I don't see this base announcement as good news for the industry. We could use some good news. I'd love to hear that Delta is going to be flying those 900's they just purchased, with a full 90 seats in them.

Will we as ASA pilots ever be able to shake this dark cloud hanging over us, LAX closing and now another DCI base in ATL. Whats next, I'm afraid to guess, because everytime I do, it comes true.

Probably not. ASA is just a rat$hit airline. That's all there is to it. Once you accept that, you just learn to expect bad things.

I was hoping it would be the Brasilia.

you skywest pos's need to stand up grow a set and get paid to fly the 700' and 900'

2% override my a$$.

You guys are the gutter balls of the industry

a fckn bunch of wannabe's.

Y'all need to slow down a bit and think before you throw your emmotions around like a bunch of teenage girls.

I think it's more like a bunch of teenage boys crying for mommy.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back