• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest Atlanta Base - coming soon.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guys, as I have said before and will say again. Delta is sick and tired of ASA constant lack of performance. It is not the contract with the pilots, it is the total lack of leadership and effectiveness. We cannot and will not get out of our own way. Our Attitude at our upper ranks stinks. Ask DAL, they hate dealing with the arrogance.
SKW on the other hand does as much as they can to get the job done. DAL sees this. The will not financially penalize SKW for ASA's errors. SKW saved DAL backside with buying the POS airline. They will transfer the flying right out from underneath us. If we give up a stink the will change the DCI contract. The ship is sinking, time to get off.

Yesterday's announcement could not prove your point more. ASA is being phased out. It's time to read the writing on the wall and make other plans.

Why are you ASA guys putting up with this crap from your "parent company". Are you against striking? That would put SKW on its ear to try to cover all your routes. If its a sinking ship anyway why not pull to plug and go down fighting.

you skywest pos's need to stand up grow a set and get paid to fly the 700' and 900'

2% override my a$$.

You guys are the gutter balls of the industry

a fckn bunch of wannabe's.

We already get paid what we think is fair, the majority spoke on that one. Thanks for playing. If I am ever in ATL i will be sure to wave to you. People are right your airline is just not salvagable. It is not the pilots fault but your management simply can't run an airline. Time to start the transfers again. Goto Skywest.com , fill out an app and hope for a better non-union future.

HelloNewman said:
not[/b] the pilots fault but your management simply can't run an airline. Time to start the transfers again. Goto Skywest.com , fill out an app and hope for a better non-union future.

SOOO, I am reading between the lines here and it's the unions fault.

Does your rant ever change ?

We already get paid what we think is fair, the majority spoke on that one. Thanks for playing. If I am ever in ATL i will be sure to wave to you. People are right your airline is just not salvagable. It is not the pilots fault but your management simply can't run an airline. Time to start the transfers again. Goto Skywest.com , fill out an app and hope for a better non-union future.

How big of a majority was that bub? What kind of a sales job did it take? How do the Brasilia drivers whos back your stepping on feel about their pay? The majority will speak soon, and you will have an ALPA card. Despite your lap-dog tendancies, you will still be looked out for. I hope you will be gratefull.

Still feel like speaking for the entire SKW group huh? Please give it a rest already! What the "majority" spoke on is much more complex than that. I for one, don't believe we are being paid what is fair...

Still feel like speaking for the entire SKW group huh? Please give it a rest already! What the "majority" spoke on is much more complex than that. I for one, don't believe we are being paid what is fair...

doesn't matter what you think, what matters isthe majority spoke. Good thing folks like you aren't running the show here at SkyWest

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back