Skywest Atlanta Base - coming soon.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Airtime,
You are an idiot/moron/bitter loser. Do you think all SKW pilots like our ********************ty pay on the big rjs? Your comment on our 2% and no balls is like saying hey ASA grow some balls and get a contract. What do you want us to do quit? move back 4 years? Will joing the ranks of crappy regionals make us men in your eyes? Get a life.yeah were trying to get a union but who know what will happen.Oh wait you apparently you been negotiatin for 4 years, does that mean you have no backbone? I certaintly won't accuse you of that. PILOTS DONT HAVE CONTROL OF MANAGMENT DECISIONS.Face we are all labor and unfortunetley have little/no control of our destiny.

Pilots could have control over their destiny. However, you are already self-defeated!

I will not be greatful until ALPA goes the hell away. I do not care whos back I stepped on. I got a raise and that is all that matters. The amount of the majority does not matter what matters is the majority spoke. Sorry you can't spin it any other way the majority spoke.

I'm not even sure the majority turned out to vote...But I'm too lazy to look it up.

Holy crap... and with that statement, I believe that HelloNewman just took the award for being the biggest loser on this board.

Sorry to be blunt but a lot of people are like that. It is what it is. You simply can't spend your life worrying about what everyone else is doing. If you did you would never accomplish anything. It's not about being with the in crowd it's about doing what you think is best for your family and career.

Sorry to be blunt but a lot of people are like that. It is what it is. You simply can't spend your life worrying about what everyone else is doing. If you did you would never accomplish anything. It's not about being with the in crowd it's about doing what you think is best for your family and career.

You betcha moron, if that helps you sleep at night. Never mind those pesky Brasilia pilots; who cares if they got a raise, as long as you got yours.

From reading this and other posts of yours, I gotta say you're one selfish, pathetic bastard. It's either that or you're just too stupid to know any better.

This sounds like the same thing D'Angeho said. I think HelloNewman is D'Angeho!!!!

Dick

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back