SkyWest Anouncement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Um yeah, so back to the topic...

Uncle Rico's arrival is the beginning of the end for SkyWest Airlines. ASA will be streamlined into making even more money while they stop hiring at SkyWest. Then ASA will be built up and the name will be changed. We are after all the world's most profitable regional airline, in the world's busiest Airport.

Uncle Rico's arrival is the beginning of the end for SkyWest Airlines. ASA will be streamlined into making even more money while they stop hiring at SkyWest. Then ASA will be built up and the name will be changed. We are after all the world's most profitable regional airline, in the world's busiest Airport.

You just keep hittin' the daiquiris there, Coco Loco. Happy Turkey Day everybody!!!

I am having a little trouble following your logic, if your statement had any. Why would they want to that?

I am having a little trouble following your logic, if your statement had any. Why would they want to that?

Read some of your fellow OO guy's posts. He is responding with the same garbage that CFIT and Skynation love to throw on here.

You really need to get some thicker skin if you plan on reading some of this trash we are all guilty of putting on in the hopes of getting some riled up.

Because we're more profitable, have more exposure (ATL, Delta's HQ and The World's Busiest Airport), and have fixed costs. It's Business 101. Y'all are toast.

If Southwest wanted to decrease their fuel consumption they would develop a procedure allowing their pilots to single engine taxi; not find a code share partner to operate RJs.

Last edited:

It's true, Joe Smith said so years ago. Besides, while I was hanging out at the GO, I overheard Brian Lebreque say so. He was really hush hush about it, but pretty giddy.

Trojan

Read some of your fellow OO guy's posts. He is responding with the same garbage that CFIT and Skynation love to throw on here.

You really need to get some thicker skin if you plan on reading some of this trash we are all guilty of putting on in the hopes of getting some riled up.

It's not about thick-skin. I could care less about that...

I just want a logical, clear, well-pointed debate about it. Some of them are obviously incapable of that.

All they know is, "My airline is thew bestest airline EVER!!! And every other airline should die a horrible death!!! Because we're 'this' or 'that.'" I think the attitude of "we're better than you" looking both ways is a bit childish and immature.

I don't wear the rose-colored glasses. I can look objectively and know that life is not perfect at OO or EV. In the end, it doesn't really matter. I'm going to fly my plane and be the best pilot that I can whether that plane says SkyWest or ASA.

My point was, why would SKYW Inc. management kill their baby? The one that they've nurtured for 35 years?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back