• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest and CRJ1000's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I forgot Jerry is just a God like creature isn't he? Will he come visit us on the picket lines? Let skywest fly it all and burn it down.
first: we won't be on any picket line, We'd have to be released for that to happen. It ain't gonna happen.

second: "burn it down" might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard a supposedly intelligent person say in a long time.

Does this link reflect the history of the CRJ1000?http://www.ainonline.com/issues/04_05/04_05_bombardier_01.html
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombardier_CSeries)... they have been working on this FOREVER but keep getting trumped by Embraer, run out of money, can't get things approved, or can't make this project economical. This project has been started, cancelled, suspended soooo many times. All Embraer has to do is throw 10 seats in the EMB-190 and they have a more comfortable, efficient, and proven "CRJ1000"

Last edited:
Does this link reflect the history of the CRJ1000?
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombardier_CSeries)... they have been working on this FOREVER but keep getting trumped by Embraer, run out of money, can't get things approved, or can't make this project economical. This project has been started, cancelled, suspended soooo many times. All Embraer has to do is throw 10 seats in the EMB-190 and they have a more comfortable, efficient, and proven "CRJ1000"

The CSeries is completely different from the CRJ 200/700/900/ and now CRJ1000. Go to their website and a take a look around. The CSeries look like the EMB's with wing mounted engines and a larger class. The CRJ1000 is just a 900 but even longer.

All Embraer has to do is throw 10 seats in the EMB-190 and they have a more comfortable, efficient, and proven "CRJ1000"

A regional jet is a regional jet, and they AREN'T comfortable. When will Boeing get into the 100 seat market and make something worthwhile?

He went out and visited the "informational picketers" for ASA, when they marched in front of SkyWest HDQ.

Yes he did and I also watched two secretaries who were his official cheerleaders standing off to the side of the building saying go Jerry--what a joke.

Hey JB when did your old lady let you back on the computer??
We have a lot less issues open now than we did six months ago greatly increasing the chance of a release...

Just FYI. CRJ 900. Mesa is the only operator in this country. 86 seats...but I am not sure.
I'm pretty sure the airplane I flew last week said CRJ 900 on it. Right on the side and everything.

Check your facts.

-JP

Jerry Atkin was just in at the Bombardier plant in Canada about a week ago. He said he was there to close a deal and couldn't elaborate about it yet. I was wondering why he went alone (I do know for a fact that he went alone) and needed to be there in person to do this deal.
Yes and I heard he left a black briefcase behind the third step of the La Tour Belvedere' where there was a red flower in the window of the fourth floor apartment. Then was seen getting into a car with a albino KGB Agent. Donald Rumsfield said they had evidence that there is a plot to shut down ASA and offer their First Officer's preferential interviews at SkyWest. After hearing Stan Knight was picked to do the Sim Evals in the E120 Box most of the ASA Captains are lined up in front of Wal Mart trying to get jobs as greeters. At least that is what I was told when I was at the Wal Mart this morning. Anyone know the trick to getting the Wal Mart interview? They were not impressed with my total time, or PIC.

Latest resources

Back