• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest 35-Year Aircraft Unveiled

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
5th year Captain $99,800. Gets old hearing the same crap on these boards. Please speak if you know what your talking about. SkyWest hell of a lot better then any other regional. The most important thing is employees are still proud of their company. There is a reason for that!!!

Your Ignorance speaks volumes of your character!!!! Open your mind, you moron!

Last edited:
So let me get this all in order. It seems to me that the real reason a few guys are getting payed well at SKW at the moment is actually the result of staffing problems. Why are you having staffing problems? I know you guys are losing something on order or 30-40 pilots a month right now (please dont expect me to believe that 30-40 pilots a month are leaving for bigger and better things). So what happens when staffing levels are normal again and your not crediting 100 some hours a month? By the way...for those of you that think you have vastly superior work rules, do a little reasearch. You might be surprised what your missing.

Well Put, AdS081! I get the impression from this message board that some, not all, I repeat NOT ALL of my future coworkers, give the rest of us a bad name by some of the things that they say on here. I am coming over from another well respected regional and it just does'nt help our cause having some of the immature things that some of our fellow SKYW pilots say on here. You are absolutely right when you said that they need to do there research before running their mouths on here. It only continues to make us look bad!

I've been at SkyWest for almost 3 years. I've always been able to credit a ton each month, if I want. Open time, swap board, sitting reserve a day, there's never been a loss of chances to increase my credit.

I've worked for 3 airlines. I don't think ours are 'vastly' superior, but in then final mix we do well compared to most.

Wow...almost 3 years, no wonder you and Newwoman have all the answers!

I don't think the override amounts to $3-4

I believe its more like 2% which for a 18 year captian that amounts to $1.88

Can you say bend over and take it?

And their so dumb they don't even know their getting fuked
Do you "BELIEVE" in santa claus too?

If the Ghost is coming to Skywest from a "well respected" regional inspite of all the problems he sees, then he is either a flamer, or the dumbest bastard in the history of aviation.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back