• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest 35-Year Aircraft Unveiled

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Unfortunately, DL has pictched a hissy fit about the paint scheme. Since it will be flying out of ATL who knows how long the paint job will last.
Delta ordered the airplane. Delta pays the tab. If Delta wants their name on the airplane they bought to promote their brand it simply seems logical.

SkyWest is a crew and aircraft leasing company which operates in service to an airline.

True - But SkyWest INC. helped them out of bankruptcy by buying ASA. You would think they would let us have a little Hurrah?

So we're not paying a dime for that thing? I'm willing to bet that operational lease will be shown on our financial statement (as far as operatoinal leases are [hidden under long-term debt]), not Delta's. If SkyWest is just ACMI (and so too would be ASA, Comair, Mesa and the whole shebang), why is there so much complaining about who is flying what, since Delta can 'do whatever they want'?

5th year Captain $99,800. Gets old hearing the same crap on these boards. Please speak if you know what your talking about. SkyWest hell of a lot better then any other regional. The most important thing is employees are still proud of their company. There is a reason for that!!!

I think I am going to cry.

Anybody care to say who painted that 35th Anny. Aircraft?? Me thinks that ExpressJet got paid for that fine piece of Mexican paint shop splendor.........

You thinks wrong.....

It came brand new from the factory with that paint.

...And with little fanfare the 35 'th anniversary Brasilia was rolled out as well:

Here it is in Fresno I think

Well, I always suspected the Barbie Jet guys were a little "light in the loafers", if you know what I mean. Man that paint job takes 'em totally out of the closet. That thing looks queerer than a football bat, IMHO.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back