• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest 35-Year Aircraft Unveiled

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If the Ghost is coming to Skywest from a "well respected" regional inspite of all the problems he sees, then he is either a flamer, or the dumbest bastard in the history of aviation.

the latter

Wow...almost 3 years, no wonder you and Newwoman have all the answers!

at what point does my experience 'count' in your world, oh wise one?

I feel sorry for his future sim partner

Yeah, I hope that we practice cross bleed starts over and over again! I want to get them just right! That way maybe the general public won't read about another Skywest airplane running off into the ditch somewhere in the midwest again! Dork!

Grey, you are a little hoe.

As much as i admire your 7.5 posts a day your a flight info geek and a complete loser. If your other regional was so good why did you leave? Your attitude will stand out when you get here and you will be well hated. Actually i think most us of already do hate you. Good luck with your first year you little biotch.

Yeah, I hope that we practice cross bleed starts over and over again! I want to get them just right! That way maybe the general public won't read about another Skywest airplane running off into the ditch somewhere in the midwest again! Dork!

Oh, please don't come work here at Skywest! Take your bad attitude back to your "well respected" airline you were working for!

As much as i admire your 7.5 posts a day your a flight info geek and a complete loser. If your other regional was so good why did you leave? Your attitude will stand out when you get here and you will be well hated. Actually i think most us of already do hate you. Good luck with your first year you little biotch.

Tell us how you really feel!

Bad Attitude? Bad attitude? some of you guys are the ones with your noses up in the air like your smelling dog $hit all the time! The point of this blast was that it looks bad toward the few good people that do actually work for SKYW, thats all! Its just embarrassing to see how a few bad seeds can spoil the image for the rest of us! ask any of the ORD gate agents if they like some of your attitudes. trust me, you're talked about! I may have 7.5 posts a day but your the same dork reading them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back