• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest 35-Year Aircraft Unveiled

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bad Attitude? Bad attitude? some of you guys are the ones with your noses up in the air like your smelling dog $hit all the time! The point of this blast was that it looks bad toward the few good people that do actually work for SKYW, thats all! Its just embarrassing to see how a few bad seeds can spoil the image for the rest of us! ask any of the ORD gate agents if they like some of your attitudes. trust me, you're talked about! I may have 7.5 posts a day but your the same dork reading them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry... maybe you don't have a bad attitude, but it's a little irritating how you're passing judgement on our pilot group when a) You don't work for our airline, and b) You're coming to this conclusion using the opinions of some ORD gate agents? Believe me, we are probably the least snobby pilot group out there. You'll find that out after you work here for a while.

I'm sorry... maybe you don't have a bad attitude, but it's a little irritating how you're passing judgement on our pilot group when a) You don't work for our airline, and b) You're coming to this conclusion using the opinions of some ORD gate agents? Believe me, we are probably the least snobby pilot group out there. You'll find that out after you work here for a while.

SKYW Pilot, I don't want you to think that I am judging the pilot group at all or coming there with a bad attitude. I know that there are lots of good people working at Skywest. I was just trying to say that some of the new hire FOs on this board don't represent us as a pilot group very well. Some of the things they put on here are just rediculous. See you on line!

Last edited:
7 pages down....4 to go!!!!!!!

I stand by my, "your a hoe with 7.5 posts a day" remark. You are not a SKW pilot, and you have no business speaking for us.But yet you come here and bitch about management you've never worked for, and policies that don't apply to you. Wait until you pass IOE then maybe you'll have a clue about what your talking about. And what airline did you come from? Why did you leave?

GG is a SkyWest guy? GG = Good Grief, though there is a marked difference, methinks, on how outspoken people are here with anonymity, versus a bit more conformant in real life. There are others (SKYW types) on here that really make me shake my head sometimes too: "Are they for real?"

GG is a SkyWest guy? GG = Good Grief, though there is a marked difference, methinks, on how outspoken people are here with anonymity, versus a bit more conformant in real life. There are others (SKYW types) on here that really make me shake my head sometimes too: "Are they for real?"

Thank you!

...And with little fanfare the 35 'th anniversary Brasilia was rolled out as well:

Here it is in Fresno I think

Well, I always suspected the Barbie Jet guys were a little "light in the loafers", if you know what I mean. Man that paint job takes 'em totally out of the closet. That thing looks queerer than a football bat, IMHO.

Wow your little sisters are HOT!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back