• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skyway's last day

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A sad day indeed, sadder still that it didn't have to end this way. Waaaay fitting that the last flight was a 1900. I guess they finally made good on the promise to get rid of the Beech. Good luck all!
Jeff 9/99

I just want to wish everyone good luck in the future! It was really sad hearing the last DoJet land that afternoon.

Hey- just so you guys know, MJS reporter Tom Daykin has been on your side from day one. A bit too busy to post it, but he wrote the article today about Midwest furloughs and put a little bit of burn (in my eyes) on Midwest in the last couple of paragraphs.

I think it may have something to do with our family luck as well ;)

Jerky I agree, a "flyby" would be nice. However, I'm just dissapointed we didn't get to ferry them anywhere, I was looking forward to flying it in a tshirt, shorts and flip-flops. Oh well.

While I was on RSV I got called for a test flight. It was me an F.O. and a mechanic, and all they wanted us to do is fly the thing up 10K and balls to the wall.
I was in jeans and a tshirt, flew the same.

Great memories at SYX.:beer:[/quote]
Hey,

I haven't moved so you can send my invitation to the house. She sent me an Xmas card, so she sould have my address. Now if you lost it that's another story. Call me if you can't find my address.

I can't believe that Skyway is gone.
It felt wired coming back to MKE and I really do miss it there. I just flet like I was back home after leaving for so long. There where a lot of faces there at the party it was great to see everyone. I'm sorry that you missed it.

Latest resources

Back