Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
answer

fastbird said:
Out of the 21 folks in the new hire class, any idea of what the average total time is?

1013.7 is the average for applicants with last names starting A-M
1024.5 is the average for applicants with last names starting N-Z
86% of all multi time was in a Piper Seminole.
12% of all multi time in Beech turbo props.
2% of all multi time in N2342Z, a 1978 Aztec.

GP the Stat Machine!

You know you want to.....

Come on...follow myself and the others to the world of corporate...I can see in your eyes you want to.....Still see all those DOjets sittin' in MYR last time overhead.

Does anyone care to share their 1st and 2nd year take home pay? I know what the min pay is, but wondering if I could afford to go there. I would also have to commute from SLC (yuck!), but I have a free crashpad in MKE since it's the homeland. Anyone know the reserve callout times?

90 minutes call out

And, my w-2 for the first year was about 18k. But, that free crash pad would help out. With today's contract, first year would be $19 an hour (that's pulled from memory and without checking the scale).

fastbird said:
90 minutes call out

And, my w-2 for the first year was about 18k. But, that free crash pad would help out. With today's contract, first year would be $19 an hour (that's pulled from memory and without checking the scale).
Was that 18k on the $19/hr?

I was hoping they would have a 2hr call out since my parents live in the Dells (exactly 2hrs), oh well, either way the commute would suck.

Making it from the Dells to MKE and getting checked in within 120 minutes would be tough. I would not chance it.

No, my first year's W-2 was at a whopping $16 an hour. I still HATE and I think I will forever hate Ramman Noodles and Mac & Cheese because of that.

Plus another year of concessed rates, again thanks to the Captains for taking the bullet for the FO's back then.

Is anyone posting here or is this fastfarts forum now? Sorry couldn't resist L

Joeybored

Latest resources

Back