• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skyway..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, I'm just saying that I don't know what is happening. Of course neither does anyone else here, but as they say, ignorance is bliss. Sometimes.

Uhhh

248to2.8 said:
No, I'm just saying that I don't know what is happening. Of course neither does anyone else here, but as they say, ignorance is bliss. Sometimes.

248 hasn't been making much sense lately since he hit his head on the side of a lav truck in MKE while slipping on ice. Plain and simple, hiring people is a good thing. Who knows when the next class is but I am sure poolies will be the first to know. I have said it before a thousand times, MEH is a conservative company who thinks about growth a long time before they do it. Sooooo, hiring pilots is something that they thought out thoroughly.

Back to the cage 248.

GP

YEh

Ilikeairplanes said:
Do many pilots commute there? I was thinking about doing it from Cleveland. What are you schedules like?

Sure you could commute from Cleveland. He!!, 248 commutes from fantasyland everyday. I think that is a two legger.

GP

248...1-800-TRK-MSTR is the # youre looking for. I commute from East Troy, that's 45minutes for me. And 248 commutes from Bizzaro World, That is definitely a 2 legger!

Ilikeairplanes said:
Do many pilots commute there? I was thinking about doing it from Cleveland. What are you schedules like?
Skyway and Expressjet have multiple direct flights daily

45 Minutes My Arse!

EX CV580 has the easiest commute of anyone. He just has an East Troy jump plane drop his posterior out over MKE. Sometimes he lands at D52, sometimes he lands at the GRE on top of a broken QS Citation. Other times he lands at the Landmark but I think that's probably intentional. :D

Someone say BEER? I still have 47 more to go on my sudds club card. Anyone up for another get together at the Landmark? Yes it is always intentional cookie...landing at work is purely a mis-calculation of winds aloft, I would never intentionally end up at work.

Latest resources

Back