• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skyway..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
March is the next F/O class from what has been rumored? Hey Joey!

Good question

Ilikeairplanes said:
Are they going to be calling the pilots in the pool soon?

Approximately one week before the 16th day after the last new hire in the current class completes his 3rd observation flight.

It's like everything else with Midwest/Skyway...soon is a relative term. Relative to what, who knows. It could be next week, next month, or the next eclipse of the moon.

Can somebody explain why there is a new job posting sign located on the board in the crew lounge? Says that they are hiring into a pool for classes in mid-summer or fall. I understand that if they are no openings that they would put people in a pool however I find it very odd that they make the distinct point of saying its for summer/fall. Is there something going on then that I am not aware of? All I have heard is that MidEx is opening the window again in the next few weeks to Skyway only and that they will take 6 guys for a July class. I still think there is something more going on. I don't think they would go to the trouble of a new posting for a potential of 6 people leaving 4 months from now. What do you have to say to that oh wise one GP?

Hmm

GOULET! said:
Can somebody explain why there is a new job posting sign located on the board in the crew lounge? Says that they are hiring into a pool for classes in mid-summer or fall. I understand that if they are no openings that they would put people in a pool however I find it very odd that they make the distinct point of saying its for summer/fall. Is there something going on then that I am not aware of? All I have heard is that MidEx is opening the window again in the next few weeks to Skyway only and that they will take 6 guys for a July class. I still think there is something more going on. I don't think they would go to the trouble of a new posting for a potential of 6 people leaving 4 months from now. What do you have to say to that oh wise one GP?

I think the posting is for Midwest. I have never seen a posting for pilots at Midwest Connect before. The idea of a class in summer or fall sounds like big brother. If we posted for pilot positions they would be for a pool for classes starting on Monday. (I keed, I keed) I havent seen the posting yet but I would be willing to bet if you read it close it is for ME pilot postings.

GP

More wise @ss then wise I am afraid.

greenpickle said:
More wise @ss then wise I am afraid.

No arguments there GP ;):D

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back