• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skyway?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't waste your time at Skyway there are better places places you can go to right now...Other places are hiring that pay better and your not going to be stuck in MKE

crzepilot said:
Don't waste your time at Skyway there are better places places you can go to right now...Other places are hiring that pay better and your not going to be stuck in MKE

Oh yea, cause Newark is sooo much better. Upgrade time here is potentially a lot quicker than anywhere else.

Pickle, you said you liked my tie. What the.....
I feel so used.

Good for you

crzepilot said:

I and my fellow pilots are actually very pleased that you were able to achieve this level of wisdom and understanding before you graced us with your presence.

GP

greenpickle said:
Oh, by the way, Skyway doesnt have a 1900 fleet manager
Fleet Manager maybe he was a Check Airman or something, whatever. That was 3 years ago. I've flown since then. I just know the guy was a prick and very unproffesional in interviewing skills. I was interviewing Skyway that day too, and I realized I didn't want to work there either. Skyway isn't the end all, be all existence. Granted it is a great place for guys to get some hours and move on to the "majors" like I'm trying to do. I wish the best of luck in your circumstances there at Skyway.

By the way, sorry Skyway folks, I was refering to the unprofessionalism of the interviewers not the whole pilot group.

JetDriver...no matter where you go or what you do....there's always a few unprofessional types. Skyway doesn't have a corner on that market, just like MEH doesn't have the corner on inept airline management.

Just don't paint us all with such a large brush next time.

----------
If I had to do it all over again, I'd be a plumber. -- Einstein

Hey Prop2Jet I sent you a PM.

and a big shout out to all my friends at Skyway.

And will someone please ask Eric B how his gardening is going, and I hope no new FOs have to fly with him, they might never come back!! :)

Sorry to hear that

Jet_Driver said:
Fleet Manager maybe he was a Check Airman or something, whatever. That was 3 years ago. I've flown since then. I just know the guy was a prick and very unproffesional in interviewing skills. I was interviewing Skyway that day too, and I realized I didn't want to work there either. Skyway isn't the end all, be all existence. Granted it is a great place for guys to get some hours and move on to the "majors" like I'm trying to do. I wish the best of luck in your circumstances there at Skyway.

By the way, sorry Skyway folks, I was refering to the unprofessionalism of the interviewers not the whole pilot group.

I would be interested to know the person because if you read the interview boards there is never anything said poorly about the interview portion. It is always that it was real laid back and easy going. That is how mine was. Maybe we had a "fleet manager, check airman or something" that was a real prick for like a day and then we canned him after your horrible experience.

GP

greenpickle said:
I would be interested to know the person because if you read the interview boards there is never anything said poorly about the interview portion. It is always that it was real laid back and easy going. That is how mine was. Maybe we had a "fleet manager, check airman or something" that was a real prick for like a day and then we canned him after your horrible experience.

GP

We sure do go through those fleet sups. Maybe thats why we have like 5 right noe doing the job of none. We have no job description for these guys, but have quite a few around. Guess thats a good job if you want to go on power trips instead of flying trips.

I honestly wish I would remember the guy's name that was such a prick. It doesn't matter now. G. (the CP) is the only guy I remember his name. He was kind of pissy too. It could have been in part to the fact that I heard he was having a bad day that day, we all have them. The thing I felt about my interview experience there was that I felt they were looking too subjectively at me. The airline I did get a job at looked at everyone objectively. It is nice to know that you can get a job from a company that has a high objective standard. After that I felt a lot better about flopping the Skyway interview. I didn't/don't ever want to work for a company like that. That's just me. A pat on the back to you guys moving on with your careers thanks to Skyway. I'll see you at the majors someday. We can reminisce about the good days flying "puddle jumpers."

J_D

he he

248to2.8 said:
We sure do go through those fleet sups. Maybe thats why we have like 5 right noe doing the job of none. We have no job description for these guys, but have quite a few around. Guess thats a good job if you want to go on power trips instead of flying trips.

248 - Ever hear of the pot calling the kettle black? :)

Latest resources

Back