• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whatever

Jet_Driver said:
Dude, you'll learn.

You must be one of those guys who went to Florida then nine months later had all your ratings and NO EXPERIENCE, and year and a half later you've got 1500/100 and still very little experience.

I'll tell you something about Skyway, I interviewed for an FO spot 3 years ago. The Chief Pilot is a jerk, the fleet manager for the 1900s is also a pr!ck. My buddy on the inside told me I wasn't hired because I wore the wrong color tie to the interview. Come on! Who wants to work for a company like that anyway?

Skyway is a means to an end (like a job at MedEx) for some, but by no means a "Professional" group of pilots. Management is made up of some guys who are extatic to have some power and they wield it like a kid who just got their secret decoder ring.----Sorry Dave

Your buddy told you it was the color of your tie? Man, you got some serious denial issues. Your buddy was just trying to be nice and think of something quick because he probably didnt have the heart to tell you that is was your *(^*&^ attitude.

Oh, by the way, Skyway doesnt have a 1900 fleet manager and if you are thinking of one of any of our fleet supervisors then you are a bigger tool then you have already shown us.

Actually, I asked HR if they could remember interviewing any ugly @ss tie wearing clueless tools with a bad sense of fashion about three years ago and if so why we didnt hire him. They actually remembered you and said it wasnt because of your tie, but rather you didnt give the chief pilot (or his imaginary friend, Mr. 1900 Fleet Manager) the secret handshake.

GP

Last edited:
greenpickle said:
They actually remembered you and said it wasnt because of your tie, but rather you didnt give the chief pilot (or his imaginary friend, Mr. 1900 Fleet Manager) the secret handshake.

GP

Wait a sec. It was just a handshake? The CP told me it was sexual favors. **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**!!

Hmm

248to2.8 said:
Wait a sec. It was just a handshake? The CP told me it was sexual favors. **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**!!

That probably was the case since you had such a nice tie on.

GP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet_Driver
but by no means a "Professional" group of pilots.

You couldn't be more wrong.

Amen DrewBlows, Amen....Skyway has the most professional group of pilots I have ever known. And GP, if that "1900 Fleet Manager" position opens up, PM me.

I might be needing a crash pad in Milwaukee, any ideas? I don't know when, but I hope that I am in the next class, if there is one, so I will need a place 2 crash. Any ideas?

C yah!

P2J

There are plenty of crash pads available with the recent Skyway departures. You will have no trouble finding one. Just worry about getting the interview and job first which I doubt you will have trouble with if your aviatar is correct. Good luck.

jet_driver, I don't want to pile on, but you picked the wrong group to lob insults towards. The Skyway pilot group is truly among the best in the industry. The skyway/midwest/meh COMPANY may be a total goat-rope with no iota of leadership or vision, but the pilots and other labor groups are a class act from top to bottom.

StaySeated said:
The skyway/midwest/meh COMPANY may be a total goat-rope with no iota of leadership or vision, but the pilots and other labor groups are a class act from top to bottom.

Dude, Chill!! I never meant to minimize the proffesionalism of the pilot group that is Skyway. My room mate from college is a 1900 CA at Skyway and I know what kind of guys are flying for Skyway and MedEx. I a have a lot of respect for you guys. We all bleed the same. I may have picked on the guy at the top of this thread, but that was not directed to all pilots in the group.

I have a beef with a management group of guys who acted the way they treated me. There are basic expectations of proffesionalism you expect from an interview. These guys were like Larry Curly and Moe. That is where my beef is, not with the pilot group.

peace bro

Latest resources

Back