Skyway Exodus

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wacko said:
It that talk with jim in learning center 1 at 6pm in the MKE airport by ops. I think it last 6-8 or something like that.
should be entertaining at the least.

Wow, prose is not your forte' is it Wacko. <big grin>

Hey JoBear. I heard a rumor today that you have submitted your resignation. Where ya' heading to? Anybody hear how many more people are on their way out? I hear the downgraded Beech class started today. Wonder how many of those folks will be shipping out. Sad to see people leaving. Guess you can't blame anybody. Good luck to all!!

Bob Goulet

Anyone go to the JR show tonight???

I was unable to attend. Was it the same old yadda yadda?

Thanks to whoever replies.

GOULET! said:
Hey JoBear. I heard a rumor today that you have submitted your resignation. Where ya' heading to?
Bob Goulet

Rumor is true. Heading will be generaly south of MKE.
One of the people who attended called me while on his/her way home and said that no new information was put out and it really did nothing for them.

I saw at atleast 10 resignations and know they were having trouble trying to fill certain classes. Lets see $18.69 an hour when almost everyone else is hiring with the same or less mins for atleast $22.00 an hour.

I love the guys /gals at SYX and will miss flying with all of you, except Tuna he was a first class A-whole:p . Much love TUNA and get yer finger outta Lucky's butt.

Jobear

Last edited:
JoBear,

Ill miss your shady ass around ops;)

hyepilot said:
Jobear,

Where are you going?
Are you going to keep in touch?
HP

Offered a class date at REP(23rd for the 170) and still waiting to hear from Comair, classes there start the 20th and 27th according to Mr.Gilmer.

As for keeping intouch with youz guys I'm still thinking about that one!;)
Where-ever I am I will always be a "Hodag"

Jobear

Congrats on the class date with REP Joe. You can probably count on it being switched to Shuttle America like ours was back on June 2. Apparently the Republic certificate is still not approved yet. They are saying there is a good chance the Delta 170's will be placed on the Shuttle certificate for the time being. Brian Bedford just stated that there will be 72 170's flying for REP/SA by this time next year. You are getting in at a good time. See ya soon.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back