Skyway Exodus

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pilotmyf

How many people are leaving Skyway for other airlines, the ones that don't face furlough???

I have heard appx 30 in the last 2 weeks have left... Mostly to Exp jet and Chtq.

speculation..... CEO said we would furlough 60 -70 so we have already lost half of that number to other airlines. Perhaps no furloughs since everyone is leaving....

No furloughs have been announced as of yet, do I think it will happen? Well if people keep leaving at the current rate they may not have too, but you can never tell. I haven't seen any numbers on possible downgrades yet either but that doesn't mean that it won't happen. Me I'm way down on the Jet captain list so I can pretty much bet on a seat and/or an equipment change IF it happens.

Jobear

I've heard from a good source that at least one more is leaving, but hasn't turned in his letter of resignation yet. He'll turn it in on Sunday when he's back in Milwaukee.;)

jobear,

Are you talking about the 8 downgraded BE CAs? Or has something else been anounced this week? I happen to know of another BE FO that turned in notice yesterday in order to go spend some quality time in TX.

dukeflr said:
jobear,

Are you talking about the 8 downgraded BE CAs?
Nope

b82rez said:
Something will be announced today.
How are we going to receive this announcement? The infamous E-group board? Nothing like prompt updates from the company. :D

Peace

SF

Last edited:
I have a few friends that were told today by the fleet supervisor that they are going to Dallas on the 31st for a PC and poof they are FO's on the jet starting June 1st and the other is going to recurrent starting the 10th and then the 14th he becomes an FO.
So when are the furloughs going to start so I know when I need to find another job by?

Latest resources

Back