Skyway/Delta deal not happening..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No memo

No memo but it was openly talked about in the annual "state of the union" type meeting last week at Midwest.

Is there any good news from Skyway?

Is there any good news from Skyway?

Todd and Matt left....;)
Just kidding, the good news is my check made it into he bank on time what else need you worry about. Relax and don't fret over _hit you can't do anything about.

Now where the He!! is my dam(n) pants....

Jobear

Good luck to all @ SYX! My 3 weeks there were great (until the last 2 days) :) They are a great group of people, stuck between a rock and a hard place. Most of the "furloughed 20" have moved on, and found other jobs. Myself included. I will probably be commuting on SYX alot so I will still see some of you. Thanks to G.P. , jobear, 248 & all the other SYX'ers for their advice, and for telling me about Air Cargo Carriers.

I'm gonna go practice flying my square (SD3) now.

I saw one on final for 40 minutes the other day with all the wind we had :rolleyes:

Best O Luck
Jobear

jobear said:

I saw one on final for 40 minutes the other day with all the wind we had :rolleyes:

Best O Luck
Jobear

Jobear - thats rich :), a Dorkjet CPT making fun of a slow airplane. Your lucky you are so good looking otherwise you would get in trouble for those types of comments.

GP

It's the early male pattern baldness & pot belly it drives the Lolitta's loco. YEAH RIGHT!!!

grow facial hair. Then you'll look like Ron Jeremy. That look seems to be working for him.

Latest resources

Back