• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skyking captain YIKES...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not bragging just saying there are some of us out there doing this stuff at a young age... If that makes me a braggart or blowhard so be it, but before you make that assumption why don't you sit down with me and have a beer and see what you think afterwords.

img-haters-gonna-hate-panda-352.jpeg

Not bragging just saying there are some of us out there doing this stuff at a young age... If that makes me a braggart or blowhard so be it, but before you make that assumption why don't you sit down with me and have a beer and see what you think afterwords.

QOL is the only thing worth bragging about.

Congrats to him. All you Obama lemmings keep knocking a man for being successful. Shame on him! He's done far more than I in a lot shorter time. I am jealous. But I'd rather emulate home than berate him.

Congrats to him. All you Obama lemmings keep knocking a man for being successful. Shame on him! He's done far more than I in a lot shorter time. I am jealous. But I'd rather emulate home than berate him.

Obama lemmings? Seriously? You derive some political bias from the comments made (even though some of them have been ageist and bigoted)?

Latest resources

Back