• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skybus

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
65/hr for a 150+ seat jet. That makes sense.

Scabbus.

Fortunately, most startups don't make it long term. Lets hope this is one of them.

" wonder from where they are getting their applicants? Most jet operators pay at least that or more. Especially if they require 5k and jet time."

Ever hear of an airline called Indepence? Once an Airbus operator!
Indepence Airbus pilot = Skybus Airbus pilot (a lot are still looking for a home)

Also, Comair country is just down the hill.

This guy has to know what he is talking about...

You're a sad angry person dude.

-PB

I see from their hiring minimums that one is required to have a laptop on the first day of ground school. Note is doesn't say they will provide it so I guess it's on your own dime of course. Another new low...

I'd never heard of them, so I just walked up to these guys at the Air, Inc. Job Fair. I'm an Airbus FO at JetBlue at the moment. I just passed 1000 hours in the 320, and they offered me a job on the spot. Thanks, but no thanks.

Oh yeah, one more thing. They're going to start out with 144 seats in a 319, but they're going to cram in more seats. I was stunned to hear they were going to put 150 seats in that! JB has 150 seats in our 320s!

Must be comfy.

Oh yeah, one more thing. They're going to start out with 144 seats in a 319, but they're going to cram in more seats. I was stunned to hear they were going to put 150 seats in that! JB has 150 seats in our 320s!

Must be comfy.

Welcome to the new generation on $hitty airlines.

Where is it published that $65/hour is the going rate??

I don't think it is published anywhere. The HR lady that sent me the e-mail asking if I was still interested in interviewing said the the first year pay was $65,000 / yr. as a Captain.

Latest resources

Back