• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skybus

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Would not want to get hired there jackass. I wouldn't lower myself to that level. I'm happy with the company I'm working for.

That's why line pilots at major airlines need to insist that they are part of the interviewing process. That way they can put a stop to these guys who go to companies like Skybus and Virgin Am. from EVER moving on to a real airline and making a respectible living.

How about not signing a jumpseat agreement with these airlines. If these guys cant easily get to work, maybe that will send a message.

I'm half tempted to apply to this place just for the sheer comedy of it.

A buddy of mine is going to use the interview as prep for his DAL interview. He has about 5200 hrs. They are interviewing him as a capt. He even stated that they must be desperate. That is right above their mins.

If VA doesn't get their certificate, Skybums will have a ready supply of typed FO's who need a job. TC

Its too bad if this is true about Skybus. 65 brand new planes, long routes to the west (supposedly), and a chance to get in from the beginning. I have a buddy who works for an accounting firm here in columbus that is doing their auditing right now. He said there long term plan is impressive to say the least. Too bad its management's long term plan. Anyone know if Skybus will be ALPA or other?

He said there long term plan is impressive to say the least. Too bad its management's long term plan. Anyone know if Skybus will be ALPA or other?

"yeah, we want to start a company. We dont have any long term plans, just short term".........most businesses sounds good, but having it turn into a success is a different story.

NO ALPA. Again this is the companies long term plan. The pilots long term plan may be different.

Latest resources

Back