Skybus

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hey Bob,
No Sh*t, job on the spot. Captain, dude, you should have taken it, not...

I just broke 1000 also. If things get sh*tty, I may end up in India flying one for good money, curry and hot chicks.

Guam

hey Pat and AC560,

just because they are a start up doesn't qualify them as scabs, and a laptop, which airline pilot especially an RJ driver doesn't own one, especially if you have been job searching and reading this thing at all....

Our airline's offer is a peice of crapola.

Hey Guam, haven't seen you around in awhile! Have you bailed from the company yet or is it that you are based in JFK and our paths never cross?

4,800 stock options that will be worthless when the airline tanks. A better touch.

Responsible for transporting Guests on A319 aircraft safely, with care, to their destiantion, ensuring that the Federal Aviation Regulations are complied with always. Based in CMH Schedule will be out and backs 4800 Stock Options Training in Miami, FL

Incredible - they can't even spell "destination" right on their webpage. This airline is a winner - :eek:

Yeah, it was kind of funny actually. Their Chief Pilot was saying they paid 65 grand to start, so I said "That's what I made at JetBlue this year." He asked if I was a Captain, and I said "No, I was a newhire FO." Then he says "Yeah, but we'll give you 4800 stock options at $5.00." I replied "JetBlue gave me 9000 and I'm immediately vested." He says "We're estimating an IPO of $70.00." I asked if I could get that in writing. :p Actually, kind of a fun exchange since I had absolutely ZERO desire to go there. The HR chick was doable though. And she definitely knew it. She and Stephanie Grantham from AirTran were definitely dressed to pick up guys in the hotel bar later. I called it an early night though, so I don't know if anyone got a "job interview". :p

hey Bob,
No Sh*t, job on the spot. Captain, dude, you should have taken it, not...

I just broke 1000 also. If things get sh*tty, I may end up in India flying one for good money, curry and hot chicks.

Guam

Latest resources

Back