• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skybus

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
She and Stephanie Grantham from AirTran were definitely dressed to pick up guys in the hotel bar later. I called it an early night though, so I don't know if anyone got a "job interview". :p

So what was Stephanie wearing?
She's very cool. Met her, had some drinks with her and her HR/Pilot group and even interviewed with her.

but they are dragging the career still lower. the line has to be drawn somewhere.

Are you kidding me??? Skybus??? And you are concerned about them "dragging the career lower"?

What about all the ALPA pilots who voted in favor of concessionary contracts? You think those guys didn't directly have a hand in what you call, " dragging the career lower"?

What about the ALPA pilots who wouldn't let their MEC put the pressure on their management?

How about the ALPA pilots who actually picketed against their MEC a few years ago? What are you doing about them?

What about the ALPA pilots who, knowing their airline has pilots furloughed, still can't say "no" to scheduling when they call desperately needing "a favor", thereby helping the furloughed guys stay out even longer.

Have you drawn the line with those guys yet?

And you're worried about Skybus?? Sheesh....

Tejas

I would like to know when they are going to start flying or even make an announcement about where they are flying to! Their web site hasn't changed in a long time! Why keep everything so secretive? If they were going to start flying in May, then wouldn't they want to let people start booking flights now? May is fast approaching and usually people planning trips would have already booked their airfare by now!

The HR chick was doable though. And she definitely knew it. She and Stephanie Grantham from AirTran were definitely dressed to pick up guys in the hotel bar later. I called it an early night though, so I don't know if anyone got a "job interview". :p

Classy....:rolleyes::angryfire:mad::puke:........NOT

Last edited:
Everytime a "line" in the sand must be drawn....someone or some pilot group steps over it......

There is no line in the sand, never has, never will.

A350

They will be out of business in a year! AWA could make their hub work in CMH, what the h3ll is the "Flower Child" airline going to do....Fold like a house of cards!! :cartman::eek::puke:

Latest resources

Back