Skybus

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ty Webb,

I loved your reference to Nacny S. I don't get much reaction from my picture so I feel alone poking fun at Nancy. You have given me hope that a few of us out there still remember good ol' Nancy!! Her day will come again!!

SkyBus Has No Chance

Keep going SWA and JetBlue, these guy's have no chance. Ryan and Easy Jet fit in Europe, but you guy's have set the bar for LCC's in the U.S. You also don't fly a A-319 or 146 passenger airplane for $65,000.00 per year. Keep it going boy's and girl's, these guy's need to be taught a lesson. Who in their right mind would fly a 319 for those wages.

Are you kidding me??? Skybus??? And you are concerned about them "dragging the career lower"?

What about all the ALPA pilots who voted in favor of concessionary contracts? You think those guys didn't directly have a hand in what you call, " dragging the career lower"?

What about the ALPA pilots who wouldn't let their MEC put the pressure on their management?

How about the ALPA pilots who actually picketed against their MEC a few years ago? What are you doing about them?

What about the ALPA pilots who, knowing their airline has pilots furloughed, still can't say "no" to scheduling when they call desperately needing "a favor", thereby helping the furloughed guys stay out even longer.

Have you drawn the line with those guys yet?

And you're worried about Skybus?? Sheesh....

Tejas

The ALPA problems are other issues. I'm not alpa, so its up to them to deal with them.

This is a new airline that has at its core astonishingly sub-par pay (if what is being said is true) for its pilots. I would love to see a union assert its influence and say "enough is enough" we can't do much, but we don't have to extend the js courtesy to these guys.

Looking at the F/A side, and you know the rules will be the same for the cockpit without a contract.

It says they expect crewmembers to report when called, within 45 mins. Gee, your going to have to live at the airport?

Latest resources

Back